Nominations for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020

XTreme

Guest Richzx6r
2 hours ago, James in Brum said:

I’m sure you’re as soft as shite really @XTreme :-)

The decision I have to make as head homeopath in the nhs require a degree of spinal fortitude. Not knowing any of you on here with the exception of @Fastbob whom I have met I choose not to behave as if we are mates in the pub who know how far we can push it. 
Rae owned his own twattishness in his response so seemed reasonable to weigh in. 
Maybe Mark should have a nomination because he is clearly finding the kind words in the MOTY thread uncomfortable.

Only where the female sheep and a cliff edge are concerned 

8 hours ago, MarkW said:

And what has @Gerontious done to deserve being nominated? Seriously, this is all making me think that my twat-o-meter is in serious need of calibration. Perhaps some sort of Nietzschean "Revaluation of all Twats" is in order...

:classic_unsure:

cause he's a fooking twat

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

So after all this crap @Bender and myself get I would just like to point out that we are the only members of the forum team to NOT get nominated :popcorn:

you two are a level below a Twat  :classic_biggrin:

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, James in Brum said:

Maybe Mark should have a nomination because he is clearly finding the kind words in the MOTY thread uncomfortable.:-)

I'm truly awful at accepting compliments! I don't get them that often (most people have long since learned not to bother) but my view has always been that if people's criticisms of me are water off a ducks back then it would be hypocritical of me to take much notice of their compliments. And I've always felt more comfortable around the people who I know dislike me - at least I'm sure they're being honest!

It's not a sophisticated response, I admit, but then I'm not a very sophisticated person...

To be honest none of the nominations for TOTY seem to be particular twatish at all ... There seems to be a confusion between funny and twat .... 

All of those desperate to be awarded the TOTY are just funny, sarcastic, humorous, blunt .... but twats ..... no where near it ......

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

He’s skilled, theyre retractables, gets em out wen he needs em. Unlike some around here who struggle not to trip over them... along with their knuckles 😂

says the Simian :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

Guest Richzx6r
2 minutes ago, Six30 said:

says the Simian :classic_biggrin:

Mind my stupidity but....what is the fook is a simian?

Edited by Richzx6r