Nominations for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020

XTreme

Back on topic-

My husband who admittedly has nothing to do with this forum (and finds it highly amusing I spend time here) would like @geofferz nominated for toty on the grounds he has maliciously paraded the fantasy lifestyle of threesomes with good looking babes is still a reality for some thereby making normal ageing mortals feel a bit shit 😂

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Back on topic-

My husband who admittedly has nothing to do with this forum (and finds it highly amusing I spend time here) would like @geofferz nominated for toty on the grounds he has maliciously paraded the fantasy lifestyle of threesomes with good looking babes is still a reality for some thereby making normal ageing mortals feel a bit shit 😂

but im sure they will get over it eventually :scratch:

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Back on topic-

He's not a member so he has no powers of nomination.

Though I do agree with his analysis of geofferz it has to be said!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Back on topic-

I'm honoured! I do also drive a bmw. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Back on topic-

Trust me ... It's overrated  .......

• Haha 1

My wife and I have been together for 24 years, during which time three different women have said that they'd really like to get it on with her. She's not remotely interested in women though, and I can't say that the prospect of having two of them laughing at me fills me with enthusiasm either!

:lol:

• Haha 6