Nominations for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020

XTreme

3 hours ago, James in Brum said:

I’ve done the whole multiple participants thing, as a part of a wilder time in my life. :-)

Well if we’re counting mutual masturbation in the public toilets on Hamstead Heath I’m certain half of this forum qualifies.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

If you put a penny in a jar every time you have sex with your wife in the first year or marriage and then take a penny out every time you have sex with her in the second year, what do you have?

A jar full of pennies.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr Fro said:

If you put a penny in a jar every time you have sex with your wife in the first year or marriage and then take a penny out every time you have sex with her in the second year, what do you have?

A jar full of pennies.

stay single eh

13 hours ago, Mr Fro said:

The jar will be empty all the time because she will take all the coins :P 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mr Fro said:

A jar full of pennies.

A retirement fund.

• Haha 1

Fella has a safe which he tells his wife never to open, after 35 years of marriage  one day curiosity gets  the better of her and she opens it, she finds 3 eggs and £18,000. husband comes home and she says sorry but i opened the safe , why is there 3 eggs and all that money in there.

He says well every time i've been unfaithful i put an egg in there..... she said i suppose after 35 years thats not to bad that you have only been unfaithful three times , but  where did all the money come from ...

he said, every time i get a dozen , i sell em.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RantMachine said:

Here's a thought @Stu - could we have a dislike button on each post as well as the like button, and then the TOTY is just the one who racked up the most dickhead points with that?

Didn't Facebook try that, I seen it on the telly box, don't think it worked out well, someone's feelings got hurt, a baby cried and that was the end of that.

So here it is......the current state of play in TOTY 2020.

And only one day left to add the Twat of your choice!

Nominees so far:

XTreme
six30
rennie
raesewell
Gerontious
husoi
James in Brum
Stu
dynax

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If there's been a flounce then one of you Twats needs to claim it quick.......it could swing the vote your way!

Pshh GIFs | Tenor  i dont need the glory of a flounce to help me out.

• Haha 1