ACE CAFE 1st of june

<t>meeting at the ace or not</t>  

14 members have voted

1. 1. meeting at the ace or not

• busy gardening
    • will meet ya there

Golach, Saturday thinking about setting out from mine in Brampton at 11.00am, all being well. Not sure about the sunday but thinking about 10.30 ish from either Brampton or the X services. Will post up details before Thursday evening. Keep an eye out on the "Brampton Ride Out" thread

Guest philgale
The lovely git face is picking me up (unless of course you all wanna wait a week til i get there on me 125) so i is coming! Hurray thank you Phil xxx

:roll: :roll: might change my mind now.....

ok am up for this (at last!!) will ride down Sat evening. hopefully meet up with Phil on some motorway or other and then crash at Roy's ready for Sundays Ace run. :D

Ok neil not sure if ya got a route already sorted but how about from Brampton

A1 -Roxton- A421 - Bedford-A6 -Luton-A1081-ST Albans- A5183- Radlett-A5-Edgeware-A406Circular-Park Royal ramp t/l right-t/l right

Think this half decent roads

Also think we gonna need to meet up at 10.30 trip could be 2 hour as no motorway

Edited by yorbandit

With the brampton meet on the 31 of may SAT we will be running down to the ace on the 1st (sun) so all who cant make brampton we can meet up at the ace cafe on the sunday

will b there on sunday, what time do u think u will get there

With the brampton meet on the 31 of may SAT we will be running down to the ace on the 1st (sun) so all who cant make brampton we can meet up at the ace cafe on the sunday

will b there on sunday, what time do u think u will get there

Will imagine we want to aim to get there at approx 12-12.30 as we will have 3 lads running back to hull, manchester and wales

Nice one srad, looking forward to meeting some new peeps. Can you stick your name on the list for Sunday on the Brampton Ride Out thread.

Just so I can keep an eye on numbers going.

Ta

Neil

Ok neil not sure if ya got a route already sorted but how about from Brampton

A1 -Roxton- A421 - Bedford-A6 -Luton-A1081-ST Albans- A5183- Radlett-A5-Edgeware-A406Circular-Park Royal ramp t/l right-t/l right

Think this half decent roads

Also think we gonna need to meet up at 10.30 trip could be 2 hour as no motorway

So this route sound ok peeps or if somebody knows a better one ????

No probs aid. If you do come along, will you be starting at Brampton. I would like to know names and numbers so that we can see how many is coming and wether to wait for anyone.

Cheers

OK peeps, as the date is drawing near could all answers regarding the weekends ride outs please be posted on the "Brampton 31st May 08" thread in the "Biking Events" section.

I can then get a list of whose doing what and on what day.

Many thanks, and looking forward to it. Pray for good weather.

Neil