ACE CAFE 1st of june

<t>meeting at the ace or not</t>  

14 members have voted

1. 1. meeting at the ace or not

• busy gardening
    • will meet ya there

OK peeps, as the date is drawing near could all answers regarding the weekends ride outs please be posted on the "Brampton 31st May 08" thread in the "Biking Events" section.

Neil

that'll be THIS post ;)

It's got a signup option for just sat, just sun, or both days... so if you can only make the ace run, go stick your name on the list for sunday only :)

Neil's getting old, and his memory's fading, so consider yerself helping the aged, and sign up :P

Heya peeps looks like the weather is supposed to be ok this weekend..... I can do Ace Cafe on Sunday does anybody know if Justa or Gweev and the others from down 'sarf are going?? I could ride up to MK Yorbandit and meet you again like the ride we did last year, I should think the weather is much better now :D

How many miles are you thinking of getting through? My rear is on its last legs so good chance to get maximum usage out of it :lol:

How many miles are you thinking of getting through? My rear is on its last legs so good chance to get maximum usage out of it :lol:

the route suggested is about 140miles round trip from Brampton...

No J'ase sorry I can't make it as have to work otherwise would of gone to Nmans pee up in Brampton

know Mel is in Germany but saw Gweev was on the other day so he would have seen this

No worries Col I am going to have to meet on the way myself as didn't realise it was 115 miles to Brampton on its own. Will have to see if I can get in touch with Helen and see if she is going with some of the lads. Anybody have her number my fone is up the spout :cry:

j-ase would be good to see ya there. If you plan on coming to Brampton, ring me on the number I`ve put in my profile. Other than that, hope to see you at the Ace.

Guest philgale

got a shitty day at work then a loooooooooong trip darn sarf....

cant wait.....jota i will ring you later to see where we meeting....

Phil I'm at work till 5:30 today and don't think I can sort leaving early :( so I'll be on the road about 6pm and on the M56 by just after 7pm. we can meet up at a fuel stop somewhere or if ya can't wait till 7ish for me I'll see ya later at Roy's (if I find it :? ) :lol:

talk to ya later anyway :D

Guest philgale

im back too.....been back for about an hour now....

lost jota in the 50mph bit.....so did the whole trip on my own....

very very very tied now :yawn:

Great day out it was Roy :thumb:

Nice to see all of you.

Here is what the Ace looked like an hour before you lot got there :P

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/neil964_photos/003-5.jpg

I got back just after 7pm. like Phil says we got split up around the M1 50mph bit, I stopped for fuel a little earlier than I really needed to on the M1 so I guess our fuel stops were disjointed too :?

Never mind I had a good run home in the outside lane :lol:

Nice to meet a load of new forum faces and really greatful for the opportunity to chalk the Ace Cafe off my 'to do' list :D

Cheers Roy for the feeding and the put up :wink:

made it home safe and sound for a few hours kip before work

nice day glad to meet a few more of the peeps from the forum

don't know how i got in front of you in st albans cause we lost you and took the wrong route :oops: :oops:

it was funny when you came up behind us though :lol: :lol:

sorry guys could not make it,went up to c my mum in Newark.

try to get up there as much as i can for got it was her week end

hope u all had a good time and hope to catch up soon :cheers: