Hardcore Shit with Snow on the Peaks!

XTreme

Out for an hour or so today.....temps 16C and blue skies. So no complaints from me considering it's mid December. But you'll notice the snow on the peaks around me.......I made sure to give that shit a wide berth!

As it was, I went up one of the canal paths leading to the reservoir......the one where the road surface gets a bit rough in places. The Beemer copes with it a lot better than the Strom......which had a tendency to wobble about a lot on the cracked tarmac

And the roads were deserted as always.......which suits me just fine. No Dark Motorcycling though........because we still have limitations on our movement! 

The good news though is the Covid cases in the town have dropped from 170+ to around 20.......so there may be light at the end of the tunnel soon!

gs99.jpg

gs99a-min.jpg

gs99b-min.jpg

gs100.jpg

gs100a-min.jpg

gs100b-min.jpg

gs101.jpg

gs101a-min.jpg

gs101b-min.jpg

gs102.jpg

gs102a-min.jpg

gs102b-min.jpg

gs102c-min.jpg

gs103.jpg

gs103a-min.jpg

gs103b-min.jpg

gs104.jpg

gs104a-min.jpg

gs104b-min.jpg

gs104c-min.jpg

• Like 5

Guest Swagman
48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Out for an hour or so today.....temps 16C and blue skies. So no complaints from me considering it's mid December. But you'll notice the snow on the peaks around me.......I made sure to give that shit a wide berth!

As it was, I went up one of the canal paths leading to the reservoir......the one where the road surface gets a bit rough in places. The Beemer copes with it a lot better than the Strom......which had a tendency to wobble about a lot on the cracked tarmac

And the roads were deserted as always.......which suits me just fine. No Dark Motorcycling though........because we still have limitations on our movement! 

The good news though is the Covid cases in the town have dropped from 170+ to around 20.......so there may be light at the end of the tunnel soon!

gs99.jpg

gs99a-min.jpg

gs99b-min.jpg

gs100.jpg

gs100a-min.jpg

gs100b-min.jpg

gs101.jpg

gs101a-min.jpg

gs101b-min.jpg

gs102.jpg

gs102a-min.jpg

gs102b-min.jpg

gs102c-min.jpg

gs103.jpg

gs103a-min.jpg

gs103b-min.jpg

gs104.jpg

gs104a-min.jpg

gs104b-min.jpg

gs104c-min.jpg

As usual excellent pics Twat.👍😀

20 minutes ago, Six30 said:

That’s not from the first batch of pics ... your proper going for TOTY this year .

Twat

That was earlier in the week to show that there is something of a difference between clouds and snow.

frustrated stephen merchant GIF