wed 7th cat and fiddle

Guest philgale

Guest akey

have a good one phil, willow and whoever gets there, I will be at work, but hope to get out wed evening for a run to a local meet.

Guest philgale
Don't finish work till 2 Phil might pop out for a spin later, where you riding to after

no idea mate, gonna take willow for a spin over long hill, maybe to snakes pass...i gotta be home for 4.30 so wont be going miles....

you got my number, give us a shout when you finish and should be able to meet you for a brew at the cat

sorry i missed you Phil we must of passed each other. Icame down the snake to matlock then ashbourne road to the Cat and home.

Great weather and roads. 95 miles to get home from work :lol: :lol: and its only 7 miles up the road, oh well wanted to avoid the traffic

Guest philgale

tis a bugger TC.....

i was virtually home when you text me, had a great day really gave my bike some beans today, even had the front wheel up when i took off from the lights on way home.....that was good as there was a shit load of school kids at a bus stop..... 8) 8) 8)

now to learn how to do it properly....

tis a bugger TC.....

i was virtually home when you text me, had a great day really gave my bike some beans today, even had the front wheel up when i took off from the lights on way home.....that was good as there was a poo load of school kids at a bus stop..... 8) 8) 8)

Blinkin heck..glad I took me own bike now :wink:

had the front wheel up when i took off from the lights on way home.....that was good as there was a poo load of school kids at a bus stop..... 8) 8) 8)

And then you can wear the Tee shirt

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/snagglepuss_album/curiousgeorgechild.jpg

Guest philgale
tis a bugger TC.....

i was virtually home when you text me, had a great day really gave my bike some beans today, even had the front wheel up when i took off from the lights on way home.....that was good as there was a poo load of school kids at a bus stop..... 8) 8) 8)

Blinkin heck..glad I took me own bike now :wink:

this wasnt when out with you....when i was nearly home you would of been ok

Guest philgale
Fank you for a great time out that...ur a star.

thanks for lunch, next time ill pay.....and it was good to get out and about round there again some great roads and a lot of fun to be had........

Guest philgale
You mean u got away without paying again Phil!!!!

Glad u had a great time xx

lol.....thats me the one who never pays :lol: :lol: i did offer

at least i didnt go home with more money than i went out with this time :lol: