Biker Cafes and Meeting places

Stu

Stu, the Ride On cafe in Hillington, Glasgow has closed down. However, nearby in Mossland Dr, Hillington, there are two cafes, one at the Triumph/Ducati dealers and another next door at West Coast Harley. Post code G52 4FA.

At the moment, the Harley one still opens when it can, the other has closed meantime, but should be back when all this virus crap ends.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Throttled said:

Stu, the Ride On cafe in Hillington, Glasgow has closed down. However, nearby in Mossland Dr, Hillington, there are two cafes, one at the Triumph/Ducati dealers and another next door at West Coast Harley. Post code G52 4FA.

At the moment, the Harley one still opens when it can, the other has closed meantime, but should be back when all this virus crap ends.

I will delete the ride on cafe then but you can add them others yourself if you want? 

5 hours ago, Throttled said:

I take it that unless it is in the location search, you cannot add it by creating a new location?

Having added a couple of spots...
Search to nearby location then double clicking on map (I am on laptop) you can move marker to exact location....

@Stu  You probably dont have a say in the format of the map.
Can you not just have all the markers showing instead of having to zoom in.
Like this:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1MrV3qAatZ8j5whwtkmFrASENce8&ll=53.69852064468109%2C-4.210254999999998&z=5
PS afew for you to add :D
I know its looks cluttered but as soon as you zoom on an area you can see where places are....  Instead of just a number.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, onesea said:

@Stu  You probably dont have a say in the format of the map.
Can you not just have all the markers showing instead of having to zoom in.
Like this:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1MrV3qAatZ8j5whwtkmFrASENce8&ll=53.69852064468109%2C-4.210254999999998&z=5
PS afew for you to add :D
I know its looks cluttered but as soon as you zoom on an area you can see where places are....  Instead of just a number.

What do you mean by format of the map? 

I could make it to show all markers if need be but it does look really cluttered I will try and it and see :thumb: 

7 hours ago, Throttled said:

I take it that unless it is in the location search, you cannot add it by creating a new location?

You can move pins to where they need to be and an exact point