Biker Cafes and Meeting places map

Stu

9 hours ago, manxie49 said:

New cafe recently opened, The Victory Cafe at the Bungalow on the TT course.  Very biker friendly, great food, great customer service ..... It's gonna be a busy place when TT is next on!

194600899_125285239678000_61514590259179879_n.jpg

i will have to try it next time im over there

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, skyrider said:

perhaps already eaten it 🤨

I was given a fresh one but it could have been in any pie 😂, my chips and peas had gone cold, it wasn't a good meal. 

Better than the Cullen skink though, would sooner have eaten a finger pie. 

• 4 months later...
17 minutes ago, rennie said:

yes twice! :classic_biggrin: I keep losing the list

One needs removing then :lol: 

You can add this as a review on there! simply copy all the text and add it in a review :D 

• 8 months later...

Another good cafe here.  Located on Laxey sea front, IM4 7DF.  Just won a local "Bikers welcome" award.  Good hot food as well as home made cakes and ice cream.  Very popular stop off with bikers and gets very busy at weekends, certainly one of my favourite stops when out and about.

11.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/07/2022 at 16:53, manxie49 said:

Another good cafe here.  Located on Laxey sea front, IM4 7DF.  Just won a local "Bikers welcome" award.  Good hot food as well as home made cakes and ice cream.  Very popular stop off with bikers and gets very busy at weekends, certainly one of my favourite stops when out and about.

11.jpg

Well isn't this just about right, just what I've come to expect from power hungry local councils ..... One week this cafe is winning awards, a thriving business, very popular and doing extremely well.  The next, the council pulls the rug from under them!  Really rips my knitting this sort of S--t!  

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 17.43.37.png

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, manxie49 said:

Well isn't this just about right, just what I've come to expect from power hungry local councils ..... One week this cafe is winning awards, a thriving business, very popular and doing extremely well.  The next, the council pulls the rug from under them!  Really rips my knitting this sort of S--t!  

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 17.43.37.png

Everyone was embracing cafe culture duriing covid. Probably all the council officuals were at home at that point. I know there are h&s assessments for everything but it's nuts and councils charge a lot of businesses silly money to have outside seating and boards etc no encouragement for small business who pay their taxes more so than big corporations

• Like 1

On 16/07/2022 at 16:53, manxie49 said:

11.jpg

is that the one they are moaning about at the moment because the tables and chairs are outside and the owners are having to move them, bad form no need for it

Edited by skyrider
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, skyrider said:

is that the one they are moaning about at the moment because the tables and chairs are outside and the owners are having to move them, bad form no need for it

Yes, that's the cafe, great little venue.  One of my mates pointed out that the local council officials are all greenies and it apparently won't sit right with them this cafe being so popular with motorcyclists!  They're an absolute disgrace, this place has so much support, but like all councils, they're ignoring what the people who elected them into power want, and continue to chase their own vanity projects.

• Like 1