Route hunting for thundersprint

TC

Had a great ride form the cat head towards Buxton turn 1st right onto A54 to Congleton - Holmes Chapel and Northwich.

I'm going to do that route on the Sunday of Thundersprint if anyone wants to meet up and ride together

count me and debs in for meetin at the cat on sunday tc..........as with voodoo just give us a time...........if weather right will be there

Practice begins at 8-30 untill 11-00

The forecast looks good so it will proberly get busy qiuckly. So was thinking of leaving the Cat and Fiddle pub at 8 - 8.15am to arrive, park and get a good spot by 9ish.

The forecast looks good so it will proberly get busy qiuckly. So was thinking of leaving the Cat and Fiddle pub at 8 - 8.15am to arrive, park and get a good spot by 9ish.

sounds ok mate..............out of interest anyone got any idea of cost for entry............wanna be sure have enough cash on me this time :shock: :shock:

Its all free mate apart from brews and chips :D

There's a link somewhere on here

Don't tell debs that bit.....................could make a few bob here :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

does that time really exsist on a sunday mornin????????

i was under the impression there was only one 8 - 8.15 on a sunday.......an it's definately after mid day.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sleep026.gif

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Edited by Anonymous

Its all free mate apart from brews and chips :D

There's a link somewhere on here

Don't tell debs that bit.....................could make a few bob here :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

those boots are made for debbie

fc can buy them now!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tis a bit early that TC, I was thinking more 10am or 10.30am. Are you really bothered about watchin the practice, afterall its the race that's the good bit. If you still want to meet earlier then thats ok, but I'd much prefer after 10am :lol:

Tis a bit early that TC, I was thinking more 10am or 10.30am. Are you really bothered about watchin the practice, afterall its the race that's the good bit. If you still want to meet earlier then thats ok, but I'd much prefer after 10am :lol:

i'm easy anyone else want 10 or 9-30 ish

You'll need to be there fairly early to get a good vantage point.

As Para said we really need to be there early so i'll be at The Cat and fiddle for 9 o'clock leaving just afterwards. if its to early give me a ring when you get To Northwich and I'll tell you where we are. Numbers in contacts

You'll need to be there fairly early to get a good vantage point.

As Para said we really need to be there early so i'll be at The Cat and fiddle for 9 o'clock leaving just afterwards. if its to early give me a ring when you get To Northwich and I'll tell you where we are. Numbers in contacts

Ok, no probs we'll meet you there. :D

If anybody else would like to meet at the Cat & Fiddle at 10.30 let me know or else I'll just go straight to Northwich :D