Brexit deal done new bright future timeline?

Valko

Ok people the UK has a deal with EU.

The job is done and from 1st Jan 2021 UK is independent country waiting for the new Brexit bright future to happen.

Give me your definition of it? How much time will take for the new Brexit bright future to happen and the UK to recover all the Brexit losses incured since 2016?

Mogg say the UK will need 50 years.

Some other people mention 2030.

Lord Digby Jones assure us that in 100 years everything will be great.

So tell me when you think the new Brexit bright future will finally come?

Edited by Valko

2 minutes ago, Valko said:

The job is done and from 1st Jan 2021 UK is independent country waiting for the new Brexit bright future to happen.

Give me your definition of it? How much time will take for the new Brexit bright future to happen and the UK to recover all the Brexit losses incured since 2016?

Lord Digby Jones assure us that in 100 years everthing will be great.

I think brexit loses are way down on the list compared to what China has caused! 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

I think brexit loses are way down on the list compared to what China has caused! 

Not sure what do you mean here it is not China's fault that the UK has incompetent government innit?

I mean the UK has 68 000 deaths and New Zealand has 25. You do the maths.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Valko said:

Not sure what do you mean here it is not China's fault that the UK has incompetent government innit?

Since when was it the governments fault people have carried on as if nothing is happening? 

Please forgive me but I don't need the government to wipe my arse for me so why does the rest of the country need that? Or is it just to point the blame at someone. 

It's china's fault we have this virus it's the general publics fault the UK is screwed. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Stu said:

It's china's fault we have this virus it's the general publics fault the UK is screwed. 

No offence but that is pure BS mate: what is the point to have government at all then?

The only job of any government is to provide security for the country. During wars, pandemics etc.

General public know f**k all about pandemics and what they must do.

The facts are clear New Zealand has good governmnet that protected the people.

The UK has the worst government and the worst number of deaths in whole Europe.

I blame the orange clown Johnson - his utter incompetence and dittering has costed the UK more deaths (68 000) then the whole WW2 blitz civilian bombing deaths (41000).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Valko said:

FFS NZ is an island in the middle of nowhere with no through traffic. UK might be an island but until covid Heathrow was the busiest airport in the world. Our population is something like 12 times that of NZ and we have the biggest city in Europe with one of the densest populations. NZ doesn't.  

Furthermore if you look at the deaths per 100,000 of the population  in Europe  Spain, Italy and Belgium all have figures higher than us and France is catching up fast. We have also started rolling out a vaccine which nobody else in Europe has and we have now tested a greater portion of the population than similarly sized countries. 

No fan of Johnson’s handling of  covid but on first glance the deal with the EU is fair. Neither side seems to have got everything it wanted but we shall see. As to how things go from here? In 5 years time I doubt you'll see much difference at all. It would be nice if folks would occasionally look at the positives in the UK and there are some. Not many at the moment  I'll grant but hey.....

Edited by S-Westerly
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Valko said:

Lord Digby Jones assure us that in 100 years everything will be great.

What no poll ??

at least you've had more replies than on BCF.

• Haha 2