The Season Finale to 2020: The Year of Shit!

XTreme

Well here it is.....the final Ride Report from 2020: The Year of Shit!

I spent most of the year locked in the house, locked in the town, or locked in the province!

When I could get back out in late June, I came down with Jock Itch (fungal infection) from chest to toe......at the same time as a nonstop heatwave of 40c+ hit us! It took me 3 months of medication to get over that shit!

Then when the heat and the scabs finally faded away......they locked me in the f@cking town again. A town where you can't even buy a doorknob FFS! The situation has improved since then........now I'm only locked in the province. 

And the final kick in the nuts of 2020 happens on New Years Eve at midnight when I lose my European citizenship! That means I have the same status here as an African! 

But let's look on the bright side......at least 2020 was the year where I got another f@cking Beemer! And I'm not afraid to ride it........weather permitting of course!

gs112.jpg

gs112a-min.jpg

gs112b-min.jpg

gs112c-min.jpg

gs112d-min.jpg

gs113.jpg

gs113a-min.jpg

gs114.jpg

gs114a-min.jpg

gs114b-min.jpg

gs114c-min.jpg

gs115.jpg

gs115a-min.jpg

gs115b-min.jpg

gs115c-min.jpg

gs116.jpg

gs116a-min.jpg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

So you didnt go for Spanish citizenship in the 15 years you have been there?

No! I've done the time and I could piss the exams! But the wife couldn't because she's dyslexic.

Plus......you can't have dual citizenship......so I'd have to renounce my British status. Which means me renouncing being Welsh..........and I can't do that.

I was born Welsh......I'll die Welsh!

• Like 1