Challenge 2021 - Discussion Thread

Hoggs

• 2 months later...
53 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Thinking of tagging a few tomorrow as I have an essential journey and can see no reason not to pick a few up enroute !

What do you think?

Cheers

Ian

Go for it. No reason why not.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Thinking of tagging a few tomorrow as I have an essential journey and can see no reason not to pick a few up enroute !

What do you think?

Cheers

Ian

You need a leg stretch at your age :popcorn:

• Haha 1

I’ve spent the last few days planning my long way down route to Cornwall plus a day riding round then a day back bagging as many tags as I can 👍

Can’t wait to be let off the leash ( weather providing of course )

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

MMMMEEEEOOOOWWWWW   !!!! catty remark as my mother would have said.

Is that just jealousy lol.

Cheers

Ian

Jealous of not being old :scratch:

Never :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

Just got back from my first ride now lockdown has been partially lifted.

The owner pf the Prospect Garden Tea Room told me it was closed 2 years ago when he retired. He let me take a picture close up but the rest of you will have to settle for a distance shot from the bottom of the drive.

Magic Dragon brewing has changed its name to Plassey Brewery but the gaffer dug out an old sign for me to photograph.

Stay safe everyone

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/05/2021 at 06:04, rennie said:

oldgrump  200

mickly       170

Ian Frog    80

JRH           30

TimR        20

keeper96  10

Stu           10

Is this right? well done to all

Not a bad start but there is still a few to get started! 

@Grumpy Old Git Whats going on? you are slacking! as is @mike_smith It looks like @oldgrump is going to nail you both! unless you pull your finger out!! I also notice @JRH is slacking too! maybe he has way too much gardening to do while in retirement :lol: 

@charlie_580 @fullscreenaging @Throttled @onesea @rennie @gymwitch @stedebs @husoi @mike_smith @Trooper74 @Hoggs @RupturedDuck @CBRider @bonio @S-Westerly @JackieOWheels @RigsVille @Paul-Kent @James in Brum @CB999 all yet to score! 

Even I have had a good start! well for me it is anyway! Just need to over take @TimR and @Keeper96 So I am not last :lol: 

Come on guys drag that bike out and give it a dust off and get some of these tags! 

1 minute ago, rennie said:

I'm going to make a very gentle start later today! :thumb:

Poor show @rennie as a mod you should be showing willing and be well in the lead

Oh hang on! I best practice what I preach!

Talking of which where is @Bender and @Tiggie! I don't see them two reprobates getting tags..........

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Stu said:

Poor show @rennie as a mod you should be showing willing and be well in the lead

Oh hang on! I best practice what I preach!

Talking of which where is @Bender and @Tiggie! I don't see them two reprobates getting tags..........

I've been busy what can I say 😁 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bender said:

I've been busy what can I say 😁 

Whatever! 

I have been busy and still managed to get 1 I went for another but due to a road closer it was a no go! So really I should be in front of @Keeper96 :popcorn:

• Haha 1

Sorry gang, I’ve not made any journeys that are not essential (definition of essential includes going to buy things rather than order online sometimes) since the pandemic started. I really hoped this year I might but so far it has not been. 

1 minute ago, James in Brum said:

Sorry gang, I’ve not made any journeys that are not essential (definition of essential includes going to buy things rather than order online sometimes) since the pandemic started. I really hoped this year I might but so far it has not been. 

Hopefully that changes for you :thumb:

I've made hundreds of journeys over the last 12 months that where essential only to my mental health ....

😃

And over the next week, as i’m on holiday ... I’ll make lots more ...

Aahh, Mental Health ..Societies  current “ get out of jail free card "