• shoei
    • arai
    • probiker
    • caberg
    • AGV
    • BELL
    • nitro
    • lazer

Still on my first helmet which is a Shoei. Very happy with it. Wind noise is low, it's very comfortable except for my big ears hurting if i don't wear a balaclava to pin them back, and generally does everything I need.

When searching I tried a Shark, a Arai, and a AGV as well but none of felt like the right shape for my head. Once the Shoei went on though I just knew it was perfect. I think it's like that for most people though.

When searching I tried a Shark, a Arai, and a AGV as well but none of felt like the right shape for my head. Once the Shoei went on though I just knew it was perfect. I think it's like that for most people though.

Peeps are actually shuposhed to have either a Shoei shaped head to a Arai shaped head :lol:

Dunno if it's true, but it could be ...

I actually shushpect that I have a Shoei-shaped head ... But I decided not to tell myself that ... So I've been using Arais since 1993 :lol: :lol:

Peeps are actually shuposhed to have either a Shoei shaped head to a Arai shaped head :lol:

Think it could be mate. The Arai I tried felt totally wrong. The shark was pretty close, but was still was not perfect.

Think it could be mate. The Arai I tried felt totally wrong.

The shark was pretty close, but was still was not perfect.

I might blaspheme next time and get a shoei as an experiment :lol:

Quite fancy a Shuberth flipfront for commuting ...........

And AGV have some nice designs ..

But I doubt I'd go for any of the newer makes ... just don't trust em like I do the old names

:wink:

Arai Corsair

Pull down chin curtain is ace.Very light.

AGV: Valentino Rossi

Airoh: Anthony West

Arai: Colin Edwards, Nicky Hayden, John Hopkins, Shinya Nakano, Dani Pedrosa

Nolan: Marco Melandri, Casey Stoner

Shark: Randy de Puniet, Sylvain Guintoli

Shoei: Toni Elias, Chris Vermeulen

Suomy: Loris Capirossi, James Toseland

Vemar: Andrea Dovizioso, Alex de Angelis

X-Lite: Jorge Lorenzo

Ill go with the majority.They cant be wrong

Would never pay less than 250 for a dut

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j177/J4FF/RX720SeteGP_P.jpg

caberg for me.

Its got a nice foldy down visor on the inside and is comfy up untill the three hour barrier.

I can only hope that it does a good job of absorbing impact :?

ive got a caberg trip , got the flip front and sun visor inside, very pleased with it but looking at the new one and the new nolan

Roof boxer V

http://www.iguanacustom.com/catalog/images/boxerv_mattblk.png

Me too only in white. Used to have the previous model too and love them. Super confy although a little noisy at motorway speeds...nothing that ear plugs won't sort out tho :)

I have a Nolan 102 N flip front.

The outer sun visor broke fairly early on and was rendered not just useless but dangerous. The Bluetooth add-on is nigh on £200 on top of the cost of the helmet.

The new Nolan has an internal sun visor and could prove to be better - the Caberg touches my nose with the visor down.

I have a Suomy Extreme Montiflower. I love the look of it 'cos it's gold and glittery and flowery. It fits superbly and is very light, however it is also very noisy, earplugs are essential. Also the vents on top can make it quite draughty...