Out tomorrow (10th May)...

I was thinking of blatting down to do the (in)famous 6047 Melton to Harboro if the sun is shining tomorrow...

So if anyone fancies joining me for an ice cream in Melton, post here or forever hold your peace...

Well, I could be persuaded to stay local instead. I was kinda thinking I need to build myself up to doing slightly longer journeys, hence the Harboro/Melton thing. But I also know I'm a lazy cow... :)

So Matlock instead...?

Stats for today's ride. Distance 192 miles: Moving time 3 hrs 29 mins: Average speed 53 mph. Maximun speed 96 mph :oops: This whilst trying to catch up with a pair of auburn pigtails a little while after leaving Clay Cross.

It was, as always, good to meet up with you all. Looking forward to the next one! But I' not too sure about trying to keep up with Claire.

Evening all. Home and knackered!! :lol: :lol:

Fun day. Good to meet Daffers, and good to see the rest of you.

Award for best sounding bike goes to Daffers!! What a beautiful sounding machine!!

Those of you out on the raz for Bex's birthday have fun!!

Guest nastro azzurro

Aye.... A nice pootle out today. 8)

Damn hot like!!! Had a run in with a car on the way home though....

All over the road he was... ON THE BLOODY FONE!!!!

Pet hate of mine. Then he starts braking in front of me n Daffers down slip road onto M1.... Nearly got his mirror but with Mrs on the back i cudnt quite get my leg high enuf!!!! :oops: :lol:

Had some woman texting in front of me at traffic lights the other day in a MX5 with the hood down. Lights changed and all the cars in front of her moved and she sat there typing away.

Pulled up at the side of her and revved the nuts off the bike. Brought her attention back to the road. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't stand it either mate. Wanted to grab it out of her hand and chuck it!!

Guest nastro azzurro
Had some woman texting in front of me at traffic lights the other day in a MX5 with the hood down. Lights changed and all the cars in front of her moved and she sat there typing away.

Pulled up at the side of her and revved the nuts off the bike. Brought her attention back to the road. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't stand it either mate. Wanted to grab it out of her hand and chuck it!!

I feel thathad i been on my own.... This guy would of been tasting some AGV!!!!!! :lol:

However... i got the dig in the ribs to let me know to just move on!! :roll:

Guest nastro azzurro
Nas do you smoke at the wheel?

I really dont see the difference between the phone and smoking anyway, glad you all had a good ride out once again the weather played ball

Do know whatyou mean.... Can of worms been opened ere i feel.... :roll:

This guy was all over the shop!!!! Phone was up against his face as he was texting!!!! He never knew where he was....

If i am thatbad when i smoke in the car then i would not do it.

Oh and smoking @ the wheel is not Illegal YET... :wink:

No worms and my last on it as it will come up on its own again soon :wink:

But as you said if you were that bad while smoking you wouldn't do it, some will be that bad same deal with the phone.

But it is illegal and I would say they'll get round to smoking soon too.

Guest nastro azzurro
No worms and my last on it as it will come up on its own again soon :wink:

But as you said if you were that bad while smoking you wouldn't do it, some will be that bad same deal with the phone.

But it is illegal and I would say they'll get round to smoking soon too.

Without a doubt..... Wich is why i did put YET....

World we live in... Or country Really. They will ban everything soon!!!

Pricing us off the road with crazy fuel prices..... ETC.

I am not going on with this though as am sure everyone has a view and its generally a never ending topic... 8)

Guest nastro azzurro
you had a good day out tho and your lass enjoy too?

Yeah was a good one!!!! Came back and went to Squires for a couple o'brews with Daffy. :wink:

:yay: :yay: Was highlight of my day..... :lol: 8)

Stood with them both!!!! :lol: :lol:

Guest nastro azzurro
you had a good day out tho and your lass enjoy too?

Yeah was a good one!!!! Came back and went to Squires for a couple o'brews with Daffy. :wink:

:yay: :yay: Was highlight of my day..... :lol: 8)

Stood with them both!!!! :lol: :lol:

Or should that say with all 4 ????? :roll:

Am gonna burn for this!!!!! :lol:

LMAO Nas :lol: :lol: You're asking for another kick up your ass ... I'm just so glad I didn't go topless, my arms hurt enough with the sunburn, never mind anything else :lol: :lol:

Great rideout today ... I did coast roads, then onto Fridaythorpe, Sherburn, Matlock, Sherburn, Stamford Bridge then home ... 336 miles, sunburnt and very happy.

Was great to meet Mrs Nas, Queen B, Korben, Yorbandit and Coco and was good to see Nas, FC and Debs again :thumb:

I was out for 14 hours and am soooooo tired :lol:

Now where's my wine ;) :D

And thanks Korb ... I need someone to ride my bike so I can hear what it sounds like from behind / in front :lol: :lol:

And thanks Korb ... I need someone to ride my bike so I can hear what it sounds like from behind / in front :lol: :lol:

Gimme gimme gimme!!! :lol: :lol:

It just thuds at you. Gives the bike a real presence. For me to be 15 metres in front of you and be able to still hear it over the sound of the wind and my bike makes it just awesome!! :D :D

It just thuds at you. Gives the bike a real presence. For me to be 15 metres in front of you and be able to still hear it over the sound of the wind and my bike makes it just awesome!! :D :D

You're more than welcome to have a go if you're insured... but you bin it, you buy it ;)

You're more than welcome to have a go if you're insured... but you bin it, you buy it ;)

Fairs fair, but I doubt I am insured on anything other than my own!!

If you're fully comp, you should be insured Third Party to ride any other bike ... I know I am :)

And regarding Sunburn ... OMG I've just looked in a mirror and my face is like a feckin beetroot ... only the middle section though :roll: