CMC's Chesterfield

Guest Willow

Do a ride out every Wednesday night..so I'm hoping to head up there this week. The Wednesday before the Donnington MotoGP, they're also having an open evening with JT there. I'll be there to drool! Anyone else?

which ones's cmc willow...............is it the one at calow or the one at clay cross..................can never remember which is which............must be old age settin in :? :? .........give us a time n will meet ya there :lol: :lol:

which ones's cmc willow...............is it the one at calow or the one at clay cross..................can never remember which is which............must be old age settin in :? :? .........give us a time n will meet ya there :lol: :lol:

calow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Count me in. Can someone point out on a map where tother shop is? Never been to it.

Won't be drooling over anyone though. :roll:

follow A61 from clay cross to chestrfield, at round about where you turn right for motorway turn left towards city centre, and then turn roight toweards calow hospitatil at next roundabout......past the hospital ....up the hill an just after the brow of the hill turn into shop on riught.

i think :lol:

Count me in. Can someone point out on a map where tother shop is? Never been to it.

Won't be drooling over anyone though. :roll:

follow A61 from clay cross to chestrfield, at round about where you turn right for motorway turn left towards city centre, and then turn roight toweards calow hospitatil at next roundabout......past the hospital ....up the hill an just after the brow of the hill turn into shop on riught.

i think :lol:

Yep, you were drunk Debs!! :lol: :lol:

How do you spell the word "right"?

Is it: right, roight, or riught? :shock: :shock: :lol:

EDIT: WTF is a hospitatil... Sounds painful to me!!