Loomies cafe A31, West Meon

Guest Kev

see they have a forum too--looks a good place--won't make a wednesday until 11th June :( but free most Sundays

as long as its a nice day, tis normally busy anyways JR :) Will pm you when the weather looks good and a free Sunday pops up :)

Hi Mel,

Thinking about going this Wednesday. Seems to be Wednesday night as official bikers night (along with every other night). Weather is currently looking well :thumb:

Borile, what you upto this Weds???

Was thinking of heading down to A37 between Dorchester and Yeovil... Southern Counties shooting ground... apparently they have started a Weds night bike meet.... Might take the missus if I can sort the battery out on her bike...

Not a bad turn out, considering some teams were kicking a ball about. They had it up on the big screen though, for those that were interested :roll:

Whose about next week??

Mel, Ade, ms-mac????

:D

Yea i'll pop down next week, couldn't last night, i couldn't miss football!!

But i'll definitely come down next week, but this time ill try and keep the speed limiter at home!! :lol:

loomies is a good destination and the a32 is a nice (bendy) road :D the only problem with the wednesday meets is the fuzz like to sit on the road every wed sumwhere along the raod (pain) im well up for a meet with you guys anytime.

let me know when and im there

gaz

Not a bad turn out, considering some teams were kicking a ball about. They had it up on the big screen though, for those that were interested :roll:

Whose about next week??

Mel, Ade, ms-mac????

:D

Hi guys not been there for a while, didnt know it was open again, last time I was there I think it was the 'Little Chef'.?

ms-mac is my Mrs, she dont ride, just holds on for her life.... Let me know when your there next we'll be up for this, weather permitting

• 4 weeks later...

Aiming to go again tonight, weather being ok. Local met says light showers at the mo, but day looks fine. If anyone is there, i'll be on teh only Buell in the car park presumably!

hmm not too sure i can make it tonight, need to finish off packing for the weekend, but if all things go to plan then ill be up for one next week :D