25th May, Ponderosa to Bala

looks like it will be a last minute decision for me so ill meet you guys at the Ponda if i'm coming,give us a clue how to recognise you all :lol:

Blue ST1100 with IAM wings on the panniers and a real hunny on pillion :D

looks like it will be a last minute decision for me so ill meet you guys at the Ponda if i'm coming,give us a clue how to recognise you all :lol:

Though I may be persuaded to come... :wink:

Though I may be persuaded to come... :wink:

Hehe knew Nell being there would up the numbers

yeah, we'll be coming from mid Wales you know where the Welsh National was SPOSED to be :roll: before effing Brunstrom got his way and got it cancelled :cry: :evil:

not sure who's on you route down but the first part i fairly simple and all motorway so could maybe meet someone at one of the services

Yeah I noticed! I dont wanna play out on my own!

Wheres a good meet point for me? I dont know this route at all...

I;m going now but I can only come as far as Bala then will head back home,soI could meet you if you like :D

Junc 22 on the M6 is Lymm services

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... 31723&z=12

ill be there for 9 to 9.15 am should take us about an hour to the Ponda,that way we will have time for a brew and a ciggie :wink:

i'm on a Blue XJR1300

1496006043_BlueXJR(Small).jpg.7b1935b94e62ad4af3b3bf52f606f462.jpg

i promise i'll stand there in full leathers so you can all drool all over me. :wink:

incentive enough, drago? :lol:

I wouldnt want to make a mess of the inside of my helmet :wink:

But Im now torn between this ride out and a day in a beer garden drooling over women wearing less... :roll:

Gary...that means quite an early morning for me!

Im still undecided... :?

any one coming down from the north , theres a little chef at the end of the m56 . ( next to a BP garage ) Just b4 you enter wales at queensferry . ill call in there on my way out to the pondy have a fag and lead the way if need be . need to be at the chef for 10 . . you will prob here me coming b4 you see me . lol

Well Im going to make this one so will see you somewhere along the line depending on whether Barry G is coming too or not. If he isnt then I will meet up early on with you Voodoo if thats ok? If he is then we will probably come in via the horseshoe as we will try and get out early doors for a quick scoot round :D

any one coming down from the north , theres a little chef at the end of the m56 . ( next to a BP garage ) Just b4 you enter wales at queensferry . ill call in there on my way out to the pondy have a fag and lead the way if need be . need to be at the chef for 10 . . you will prob here me coming b4 you see me . lol

that sounds good Mally,i always get lost going to the Ponda last week 69 miles from Warrington :lol: so i'll see you at the little Chef 10am :wink:

Well Im going to make this one so will see you somewhere along the line depending on whether Barry G is coming too or not. If he isnt then I will meet up early on with you Voodoo if thats ok? If he is then we will probably come in via the horseshoe as we will try and get out early doors for a quick scoot round :D

Thats ok, but i'm setting off from Macclesfield at 9.30, where is the horseshoe?