25th May, Ponderosa to Bala

VOOO ! meet us at the chef ill take the you the best way across the moors ext . theres a few ways to get to the pondy . theres the follow the signs way . ( Boring ) then theres the scenic route( very nice views ) . the 3rd option is made for bikes . ( Dam this is fun ) lol :)

VOOO ! meet us at the chef ill take the you the best way across the moors ext . theres a few ways to get to the pondy . theres the follow the signs way . ( Boring ) then theres the scenic route( very nice views ) . the 3rd option is made for bikes . ( Dam this is fun ) lol :)

There might be one or two others with me and i'm meeting them at 9.30 (if they're not late) so I have no idea what time I'd be at the little chef. So i'll give it a miss this time and just meet you at the Ponderosa.

Cheers for the thought though :D

9.30 is good for me Voodoo, Would you rather meet in central Macc than the cat & fiddle? If Barry G is going then I will just meet you all at the ponderosa, I'll let you know tho so you aint waiting for me for nothing :D

9.30 is good for me Voodoo, Would you rather meet in central Macc than the cat & fiddle? If Barry G is going then I will just meet you all at the ponderosa, I'll let you know tho so you aint waiting for me for nothing :D

Yes please, central Macc is far better for me, just name somewhere you know and I'll meet you there. :D

Ok, what about the car park under the railway bridge on the silk road/buxton road junction. I think I can turn right there off the silk road and right into the carpark, seems like a central enough place to meet. If its awkward just let me know somewhere easier :D

Which way do you intend to go to Wales? just wondering :)

Ok, what about the car park under the railway bridge on the silk road/buxton road junction. I think I can turn right there off the silk road and right into the carpark, seems like a central enough place to meet. If its awkward just let me know somewhere easier :D

Which way do you intend to go to Wales? just wondering :)

Yeah thats fine, say 9.30am.

The way I go to the Ponderosa is Knutsford, A556, A54, A55, A550, A5104. Its probably not the most scenic route but it gets us there quick so we can enjoy the Welsh roads sooner! :D

Right I'll see you there (somewhere) I've got to wait for my old man to get here from across the pennies as I’ve managed to persuade him to look after the kids for the day in exchange for me reformatting his PC and putting windows back on for him. :).

Not sure what time he'll be here so I might not be able to make the 9:30 Macca start, but I should catch up with you either en-route or at the ponderosa.

What time are you planning on leaving ponderosa for bala?

ok after being in chat tonight with Maurice and Houdini I figure I should try and get to the Pondy by 11am.

will hopefully see you in the morning, I'll be the guy on the red thing looking for the avatars! :lol:

Apologies to all for splitting the group up, not once but twice.

I hope all that attended had a good day out and all got home safely - we must do it again when the sun's out - if it ever will be again!

Apologies to all for splitting the group up, not once but twice.

I hope all that attended had a good day out and all got home safely - we must do it again when the sun's out - if it ever will be again!

Lol :lol: