Bike Tidy

manxie49

Eventually got round to putting this on the wall in the garage.  Easy to assemble and install, well made, strong and robust, powder coated .... If you're with Bennetts Rewards you get a discount on the cost of purchase.  I'm happy with it,  bike gear was normally sat on top of the bike, on the floor on on  top of the tool box, it's all in one place now and nice and tidy ..... 

IMG_0634.jpeg

BikerTidy-The-Big-One.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, husoi said:

Looks awesome, my problem would be having spiderwebs all over in a couple weeks.. 🙄

yeh same here, i,d need a wardrobe in the garage .

In fairness. I've been lazy about spiders. A few cinnamon sticks and lemon slices spread around the garage and they will run away.

18 minutes ago, husoi said:

In fairness. I've been lazy about spiders. A few cinnamon sticks and lemon slices spread around the garage and they will run away.

I've got some citronella thing in the garage that the wife bought, I was dubious, but in all honesty it does seem to keep the spiders away, don't seem to have a massive problem with them

7 minutes ago, manxie49 said:

I've got some citronella thing in the garage that the wife bought, I was dubious, but in all honesty it does seem to keep the spiders away, don't seem to have a massive problem with them

Yes,

Citronella, cinnamon and any other citrus fruits keeps them at bay :thumb: 

and no need to kill the poor things :)  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, manxie49 said:

Eventually got round to putting this on the wall in the garage.  Easy to assemble and install, well made, strong and robust, powder coated .... If you're with Bennetts Rewards you get a discount on the cost of purchase.  I'm happy with it,  bike gear was normally sat on top of the bike, on the floor on on  top of the tool box, it's all in one place now and nice and tidy ..... 

IMG_0634.jpeg

Nice & err, tidy 😁

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, manxie49 said:

IMG_0634.jpeg

Very smart. Like others have said, I’d get spiders and various critters as well as lots of dirt and dust if I did that where I put my bike. Instead, I’ve put a large kitchen cupboard in the utility room, which is nice and clean and means I have warm kit to put on rather bringing it in from the cold. 

B1A3D19D-7CDF-40C7-98EF-70A503F12C40.jpeg

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Steve_M said:

Very smart. Like others have said, I’d get spiders and various critters as well as lots of dirt and dust if I did that where I put my bike. Instead, I’ve put a large kitchen cupboard in the utility room, which is nice and clean and means I have warm kit to put on rather bringing it in from the cold. 

B1A3D19D-7CDF-40C7-98EF-70A503F12C40.jpeg

Nice tidy job, ideally I would have liked to have done the same we just don’t have the room, no room to turn around in our utility.

• Like 1

Now this is getting ridiculous... 😳

Soon somebody will be showing a high quality shed with all the gear in shelves, cabinets and even wee drawers for gloves.

Won't surprise me if there will be a wee sofa to put the boots on...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, husoi said:

Soon somebody will be showing a high quality shed with all the gear in shelves, cabinets and even wee drawers for gloves.

now that would be a bonus 😄

• Like 1

My gear all lives in the cupboard under the stairs except my helmet which lives on top of a coat-stand in the kitchen. There's a sofa in there too which is handy for sitting on when I put on my boots.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

My gear all lives in the cupboard under the stairs except my helmet which lives on top of a coat-stand in the kitchen. There's a sofa in there too which is handy for sitting on when I put on my boots.

Mine lives upstairs in a sliding wardrobe in a bedroom with a bed, I can have a kip if it gets too strenuous 😂 

• Haha 1

On 11/03/2021 at 08:22, husoi said:

Garden shed gets my vote! But it needs to be heated, or the gear will stink of damp - can't have that!