Bassets Pole Anyone?

Guest Bob the builda

See you all had a good night !

I hope to be there next week. I was due to test ride my new bike that i hope to be getting last night but the Shop let me down. Said the bike had a battery fault.

Hope to catch up with some of you soon.

Take it easy

Craig

anyone going tomorrow :?: :?:

Hi barbie

I hope to be! Im picking up my SV650s tomorrow night at 5pm ! if all goes well I hope to pop along. Wont be there till about 6.30 ish though, maybe later.

Hope to see you there.

Is this your bike in the picture? I should be able to spot it in the crowd if it is !

Take care,

Craig

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

that was quick :mrgreen:

Yeah ive heard it gets real busy in the summer, im hoping there will still be a decent enough turnout considering the decent wether we are having at the moment :D just didnt want to go on my own tbh :tumble:

i have no friends :crybaby: (well riding friends :( :lol:)

I would like to go as its only 10-15mins from me; we go to the car boot there some weekends. It’s always busy when the sun shining and I feel so left out lol! I am just "SCARED" as I have L's and I am 30!!!

TY :D ... i'm sure i have been there a few years back :? ... is it by a maccy D's?

Yep, big Harvester type pub thing. To be honest whenever I go there I just go to McD since there have never been any bikes in the pub car park... but then again I've never been on a Tuesday!

I would like to go as its only 10-15mins from me; we go to the car boot there some weekends. It’s always busy when the sun shining and I feel so left out lol! I am just "SCARED" as I have L's and I am 30!!!

Go for it dude! I've never been there on a Tuesday and it doesn't matter that you're on L plates and you're 30! I've only just passed... and only just turned 30!

I have a mate I meet there sometimes for a coffee who comes from Sutton Coldfield.