Seaways Meets

daffers

As we (I) keep going off topic in the Squires meets, thought I would set one up for Seaways meets :lol:

Anyway, will be there tomorrow (Sunday 18th) at lunchtime if anyone else is going ... will be in the car though :roll: :lol:

Me and little Dave (The Boy Not The Bike) will be there at 1100 till 1230 probably then on the scar-borough.

We will almost certainly have a full English so tuck your arms and legs in if you meet us for a chat. :shock:

It will be nice to introduce Little Dave (The Boy Not The Bike) to Little legs. Hopefully David will remember his manners and say hello I'm Dave, and not assume his xbox persona "devildave666."

Me and little Dave (The Boy Not The Bike) will be there at 1100 till 1230 probably then on the scar-borough.

We will almost certainly have a full English so tuck your arms and legs in if you meet us for a chat. :shock:

It will be nice to introduce Little Dave (The Boy Not The Bike) to Little legs. Hopefully David will remember his manners and say hello I'm Dave, and not assume his xbox persona "devildave666."

:lol: :lol: Well hope to see you both there :thumb:

:lol: :lol: Well hope to see you both there :thumb:

Watch out for my red ZX7 and two louts with grease dripping down our chins.

Met up with stu then me and little Dave (The Boy Not The Bike) split for Scarborough at one.

I thought it was going to be a bit cold and wet but it came out lovely in the end. although was a bit chilli coming home. We had to scoff our full English double quick outside Seaways as it was getting cold. :D :D

Hope you had a good one daffers was you in the car or on bike in the end :?:

was good to meet you today Phil :thumb:

shame we missed you daffers :?

had more bloody problems with bike on way home :?

anyone want to buy a TL :roll:

R1's are the future mate :lol:

I was out on mine today :shock: went to Helmsley then up Rosedale chimney then through Hutten le hole and on to Whitby. Great ride out it was too. Picked up a nail in the tenfoot on the way home though right in the middle of the tyre so it will fix.

Guest nastro azzurro
i really am thinking of sorting it and selling it now :roll:

can get an R1 for next to nothing nowadays as every c*nt has one :P

:lol:

The new C-L-I-T Bike....... :lol:

I think you mean every c*nt on the road not on the side of the road mate :wink: :twisted:

Coming from Mr CBR600??

Ketlles and pans mate , kettles and pans!! :lol:

What happened to "its not broke down its delayed?"

What happened mate, clutch again?:roll:

Yes it was good to meet you too. :D My little fella reckons you are a nice bloke as well. :!:

nah clutch was spot on 8)

i was half way down bev bypass and everything just went off engine cut out no lights indicators nothing :?

pulled over and it all just came back on :?

dodgy connector block gone a bit green :?

was good to meet little Dave (not the bike the lad) too :thumb:

nah clutch was spot on 8)

i was half way down bev bypass and everything just went off engine cut out no lights indicators nothing :?

pulled over and it all just came back on :?

dodgy connector block gone a bit green :?

was good to meet little Dave (not the bike the lad) too :thumb:

Ah well you see... every winter its pull everything apart and I separate every connector and give it a severe dose of looking at, clean and spray, wrap in self amalgamating tape in necessary and secure in protected places with cable ties.

Thats what happens when you've owned old Italian bikes mate... like the Pantah and S3. 8)

Guest nastro azzurro

Coming from Mr CBR600??

Ketlles and pans mate , kettles and pans!! :lol:

:raspberry: :lol:

Ah well you see... every winter its pull everything apart and I separate every connector and give it a severe dose of looking at, clean and spray, wrap in self amalgamating tape in necessary and secure in protected places with cable ties.

Thats what happens when you've owned old Italian bikes mate... like the Pantah and S3. 8)

i usually give my bike a good strip down and clean over winter and have it ready for summer but never had chance with me moving house and stuff like that :?

thanks for the offer phil but it will be back together tomorrow before i head off to work hopefully :)

its just body panels that are off really but im going to use the time to give them a good clean inside and out :)

i was going to check all the valve clearances and thngs like that but im going wait till funds allow to buy bits :?