Reported on Facebook!

Stu

🤣🤣🤣

Think they deserve a knob of the day mention!

My sister-in-law recently got a ban as I was winding her up and she said "I can't wait until I can see you so I can punch you on the nose"

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Facebook is a complete joke, my brother was given a ban for sharing someone else's post on FB,  it was a squaddie quote saying: "he only takes the knee for the queen, for the fallen and to take aim".  It was deemed as inappropriate! The shitter was that the original poster never got the same ban 🤔

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, manxie49 said:

Facebook is a complete joke, my brother was given a ban for sharing someone else's post on FB,  it was a squaddie quote saying: "he only takes the knee for the queen, for the fallen and to take aim".  It was deemed as inappropriate! The shitter was that the original poster never got the same ban 🤔

no i never use those face ache type sites not my thing 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Don't do Facebook  and everything I've heard makes me grateful I don't and makes it less likely I ever will.

Totally agree.

I utterly loathe Fakebook and spend a lot of time trying to persuade people to get their lives back and get away from it.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

Facebook makes a great news paper if you manage it right.

Which friends birthday is it?

What friends/ people are caring about.  

There is a brilliant group for my Trophy.

It's good when were allowed to have social meets rides.

However I try not to post except for rides.

Occasionally I might enjoy the odd troll sailing COLREG and anchoring threads are always sport, plus some local issues.

Certainly something you have to manage not let it control.

Glad I am not growing up as a kid in this world FD, Instagram, Snap chat, Twitter, zoom, WhatsApp and far too many cameras around.  I would of never got away with anything.

• Like 3

I only use the messenger bit of facebook, as its easier than emailing , however found on one of my 6 weekly visits to Fbook that my daughter was pregnant ( she assumed I look at Fbook regularly) ,so I suppose it has its uses. Think last time I posted was about 3 yrs ago, only to remind someone it was my birthday ( as for some reason my personal details on Fbook are unsurprisingly inaccurate)

• Like 1

It can be useful. 

For example.I’ve created an album on there to share progress of our house and garden renovation work. I’ve restricted the audience to people to who (whom?) it would be of interest... family, a few friends who have visited us and a couple of people who have provided advice.  

I’m still in touch with a number of people who I would otherwise be too bloody idle to to email separately, and enjoy seeing what they’re up to. 

• Like 1