Coventry area tomorrow?

Guest lukefiori

Hey Rider, I just got off the phone to my band, we have a bbc gig on the 25th DOH! Can you do the 24th? Or we can arrange for a couple of weeks time and get a bigger route and maybe more riders ready??

great news on the gig Luke--good luck with it--what's it to do with??

can't do 24th--shiiite work

sort out a get together another Sunday would be good--think Nige was going to do one when he got his bike back---check 'cruisers on TMBF' thread

its for Godiva fest this year, were playing the finnals and ill have to be there on the 25th all day...

Ok

Well, let me know when and whats happening!!

Only got the Legend going Yorbandit -- so not the best for a long haul to be honest--you're about 160 odd from here--- better to get a group of us together to make it worthwhile don't you think Yor ??

Hey Johns. Why are you going to miss the ride out?? Well arrange a BIG ride and meet and hopefully NO one who wants to go will miss it!

take it easy

luke