2021 MOTOGP FANTASY LEAGUE

Hoggs

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, rennie said:

I won't be able to watch Saturday's action so I'll be leaving my team as it is!

I fully expect to be last by Sunday evening! :laugh:

Aw man, you have the best chance to dethrone queen @Hoggs too as she is getting all high and mighty recently.

I've just caught up on the FP sessions so far so have made my choices for this races. *crosses fingers*

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hoggs said:

I made changes. 

They turned out to be terrible decisions

Haha, Ditto!! I traded away race winner from my team. I'm doing terrible this year. Going to go for the same goal as last year and aim to come 2nd in the end. 🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hoggs said:

I made changes. 

They turned out to be terrible decisions

Story of your life............

.....just saying :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, rennie said:
Hoggs' Hooners
GBR

rennie
GBR

SuzukiRF
GBR

I think I seriously need to consider if I should swap out Suzuki as my Constructor team as it's affecting my ability to score decent points in each race but then I am Team Suzuki. 🤣

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Hoggs said:

Well Bagnia is being dumb so I hope he has a better race. I put Miller back in so he's falling off tomorrow 🤣

I really wanted Miller back in my team but I took a gamble with MM due to the weather so I'm hoping it rains when MotoGP race comes along. 

*does the rain dance*

3 hours ago, JackieOWheels said:

I really wanted Miller back in my team but I took a gamble with MM due to the weather so I'm hoping it rains when MotoGP race comes along. 

*does the rain dance*

oh dear...

😬😬

1 minute ago, JackieOWheels said:

Lol! Just saw the results so spoiled the race for me. I guess that's Game Over for me this year, I highly doubt I'll be able to catch up now. 🤣

there's a looooong way to go and you still have all your motul bonuses so big points still to be had!!

Just now, Hoggs said:

there's a looooong way to go and you still have all your motul bonuses so big points still to be had!!

I think I would have done better if I just stuck to the same 4 riders I started with. Just going to have to hold onto these riders and see how they do. #TeamSuzuki is over.

big gaps in our league now!

100 points will take some getting back

I haven't seen the race yet but I know the results

Work's computer won't let me copy the league can someone else do it please?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...