2021 MOTOGP FANTASY LEAGUE

Hoggs

Dunno what happened to Bagnia in that was just nowhere. Amazing ride from Oliveira top call there Rennie!!

1 Hoggs' Hooners 727.5
2 rennie 647.5
3 SuzukiRF 504.5

Edited by Hoggs

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, rennie said:

Zarco let me down a bit! but pretty good otherwise I think:scratch:

Likewise, I had him as my other gold rider, wish I had stuck with Oliveira as my initial other rider.

Don't get me started with Vinales though! He's definitely getting traded in the next race. (Knowing my luck this year, he'll probably end off winning it! 😆)

• Haha 2

1 Hoggs' Hooners                 GBR 815.0

2 rennie                                 GBR 747.5

3 SuzukiRF                             GBR 604.0

I thought ditching Bagnia for Oliveria would be a bigger pay off than it turned out. for the first half of the race he was nowhere, nowhere  nowhere OVERTAKING MILLER WTF 🤣

Great ride from MM

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hoggs said:

I thought ditching Bagnia for Oliveria would be a bigger pay off than it turned out. for the first half of the race he was nowhere, nowhere  nowhere OVERTAKING MILLER WTF 🤣

Great ride from MM

Oliveria's must have given his soul to the devil, he was not mentioned at all throughout the season and then in the last 3 races, he's only featured in the top 2!

Not sure how well MM would do in next race since it's got a lot of right handers, we shall see how he does in the FP sessions.

• Like 2