2021 MOTOGP FANTASY LEAGUE

Hoggs

19 hours ago, JackieOWheels said:

OMG Vinales is top in both FP sessions for this race. Am I ever going to trade him lol!!

he's gotta come good at some point right??? 🤣

10 hours ago, Hoggs said:

he's gotta come good at some point right??? 🤣

so..qualifying good! not so much for Marquez but hey we don't want you having too many points 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hoggs said:

so..qualifying good! not so much for Marquez but hey we don't want you having too many points 🤣🤣

Haha, if anything to make it competitive I should get the most points so I have a chance to catch up!! I'm hoping he is better after the summer break. Didn't want to risk trading him and then not getting the chance to get him back. 

• Like 1

It was only yesterday I realised you get points for Q1 and Q2.. so Bagnia was a bigger scorer than Quattararo..and you get points for positions gained... so again Bagnia good for that 🤣

1 hour ago, Hoggs said:

It was only yesterday I realised you get points for Q1 and Q2.. so Bagnia was a bigger scorer than Quattararo..and you get points for positions gained... so again Bagnia good for that 🤣

For someone who's been playing fantasy league for a few years, I'm surprised you didn't know how the points are accumalated. Lol. Bagnaia was doing sooo well too. Number 30 though, 😢

Yeah dunno what went on with Nakagami 😒 thought he might finally get that podium.

Great race for Gerloff though, did the distance and beat Marini 

Very interested to see what this does to the scores!!

7 minutes ago, Hoggs said:

Yeah dunno what went on with Nakagami 😒 thought he might finally get that podium.

Great race for Gerloff though, did the distance and beat Marini 

Very interested to see what this does to the scores!!

Each time he gets close to the podium it slips away from him.

Rennie scored big with this race, he's getting closer to you now. The battle for 1st is going to be interesting for next half of the season. 🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hoggs said:

he really did!! I'm a little worried

1. Hoggs' Hooners 924.0
2 rennie 881.0
3 SuzukiRF 706.5

It's more fun when it's close. I've not got chance of catching up but will try my best to come 3rd at the end. #RealisticGoals

Edited by JackieOWheels

2 hours ago, rennie said:

I haven't watched any racing this weekend!

been working (there now)

I'm hoping I might catch up when I use my turbo boost but it usually goes wrong! 🤣

Haha! I've held off going Turbo as it's not worked well for me either last year. No one goes full turbo!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, rennie said:

It's back! don't forget the deadline for any changes, I've done mine :thumb:

gonna watch some free practice before making my decisions ... as if that ever helps 🤣

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hoggs said:

I wanna go left field and put Nakagami in.... but I'm thinking Mir and Martin have to be sensible options... but when do I ever do sensible.... 

Nakagami always does well on practice days and then struggles on race days. I wanted to trade him too, I went with Rins as he's bound to do well soon since his form this season has been terrible. Don't know though, seems I've traded a bad rider for another one (in terms of performance this year); hopefully I'm wrong though but I've got nothing to lose....since I am last. 😂