Registration is quick and easy 

2021 MOTOGP FANTASY LEAGUE

if anyone claims to have predicted that they're a liar! 🤣

I have no idea how mine did because my brain hasn't caught up with what the hell just happened!! 

Well I knew 2 of my riders crashed out before the last 5 laps, thought it was going to be 3 but somehow MM managed to finish the race. When he has nothing to lose, he may as well try and finish the race at whatever position he can, 🤣

1 Hoggs' Hooners 1,100.0

2 rennie 1,030.5

3 SuzukiRF 811.0

Well.. it could have been worse...Rennie could have closed the gap to me 🤣
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rennie said:

Don't miss the deadline for any changes today! :thumb:

Well... I didn't even consider Pol 🤣 good on him he deserves a good result 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rennie said:

I used a boost though! hoped to actually catch you:scratch:

Only 11 points behind, you're really close now. Closer than any of the riders that are currently chasing for the title.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, JackieOWheels said:

Only 11 points behind, you're really close now. Closer than any of the riders that are currently chasing for the title.

sometimes I think you're rooting for Rennie to win this!!!!

Edited by Hoggs
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Hoggs said:

sometimes I think you're rooting for Rennie to win this!!!!

I'm a sucker for wanting the league to be competitive; it just means you have to choose more wisely to win this from Rennie. 😄

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I went out riding most of yesterday so first time this year I've not watched any of the lead up to the race today, didn't even made any changes to my squad. I'll know if this was the right call or not later. 🤣

23 hours ago, Hoggs said:

subbed Zarco for Marquez. Will I regret this??? tune in tomorrow to find out 🤣🤣

I did not regret this!

Hoggs' Hooners 1,283.5
rennie 1,247.0
SuzukiRF 968.0

Soooooo nearly threw Bastianini in... didn't... but still a good day 😁

Hoggs' Hooners 1,403.5
rennie 1,341.5
SuzukiRF 1,048.0

Edited by Hoggs
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Austin! the riders seem to like the track but not the surface:scratch:

deadline is later than normal because of the time difference

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Stu
      Yamaha and Maverick Viñales and Yamaha have parted ways by mutual agreement after the rider was suspended for hitting the rev limiter. His replacement has yet to be announced
      Yamaha
      AUTHOR Dominic Tobin
      Maverick Viñales and Yamaha have ended their contract mid-season after the rider was suspended for hitting the rev limiter during the Styrian Grand Prix.
      The Spaniard, who has signed to Aprilia for 2022 will not ride for Yamaha again this yer.
      Yamaha test rider Cal Crutchlow, who was scheduled to ride for Petronas SRT in the next round at Silverstone, is now expected to move up to the factory outfit for the British Grand Prix, with Moto2 rider Jake Dixon filling in for the injured Franco Morbidelli at the satellite team.
      Viñales’s replacement for the rest of the season has yet to be announced.
      In June, the 26-year-old announced a “mutual decision” to end his Yamaha contract early at the end of this season, but the relationship came to an end even sooner after a torrid Styrian Grand Prix, where he stalled during a restart, received a long-lap penalty for exceeding track limits and finished last for the second time in three races.
      His weekend went from bad to worse when he was then suspended by his team for “irregular operation” of his Yamaha M1. A video then emerged of him revving his bike to the limit in the pitlane.

Viñales missed the following Austrian Grand Prix and was also suspended for the British race.
      “Following our mutual decision in Assen to part ways a year early, it was also decided to commit to completing the current season with maximum effort from both sides,” said Viñales in a statement. “However, at the Styrian GP the race didn’t turn out as we had hoped, and regrettably it did not end well.
      “After thorough consideration both parties have agreed it would be best to end the partnership with immediate effect.
      “I am deeply grateful to Yamaha for the great opportunity. I am also thankful for the support they gave me during these 4.5 years of racing and will look back with pride on the results we achieved together.

motorsportmagazine.com/articles/motorcycles/motogp/maverick-vinales-and-yamaha-end-motogp-contract-with-immediate-effect
    • By Old-codger
      To all you lot that dont get moto gp in their tv package this sunday ITV4 will be showing the three Moto Gp races live from about 10am.
    • By rennie
      It's going to be an interesting year!
      at the moment I have no idea who might win!
      Will Marquez be as good as he used to be if/when he comes back?
      Has Rossi got another race win in him?
      Will Suzuki be as strong as last year?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.