2021 MOTOGP FANTASY LEAGUE

Hoggs

23 hours ago, Hoggs said:

@JackieOWheelshad a good weekend!

Hoggs' Hooners 1,514.0
rennie 1,442.5
SuzukiRF 1,158.0

I used a boost on Miller, every one of us used the same Gold riders, should have went from MM but his consistency this season was not great so opted for Miller. Guess that just goes to show lady luck is not always in my favor; still on the podium for 3rd place. 🤣

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, JackieOWheels said:

WOOOOOOOOO!!!! No sure until the points come in but Rennie might actually be on top!! 🤣

Nah I'm still feeling confident...  You get points for each position gained from qualifying to result so Bastianini probably outscored everyone 😉 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hoggs said:

So Bastianini got 42 points!! (I only had him in silver team but he saved my bacon!!)

Hoggs' Hooners 1,618.0
rennie 1,574.0
SuzukiRF 1,262.0

Rennie had both MM and FQ as his gold, so he managed to minimise the gap to now to 44 pts, so still possible to win this if he makes the right choices in the last 2 races. Everything to play for; Good luck in your title race defence!

I've officially scored more points than I did last year so I'm happy with what I've achieved this year. 😉

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hoggs said:

I dunno why I keep putting Miller in my team... don't think he's ever scored more than my disdain 

I'm the exact same, ever since he took over Dovi's position in the factory Ducati team, he's been doing really poorly; he's essentially inherited Dovi's curse (poor form when it matters most)

He better not be the next Vinales!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JackieOWheels said:

I guess with MM out I'll need to switch him out with another rider. 🤔

*cough put Vinales back in cough*

oh don't forget to use your boost too as you have 2 so one this race one next race!!

Edited by Hoggs

16 minutes ago, Hoggs said:

*cough put Vinales back in cough*

oh don't forget to use your boost too as you have 2 so one this race one next race!!

*cough never cough cough*

Yea, going to use my boosts in the last two races to see if I can catch up slightly in the end. Put it all on red!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JackieOWheels said:

*cough never cough cough*

Yea, going to use my boosts in the last two races to see if I can catch up slightly in the end. Put it all on red!

As long as it isn't Miller red... 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Hoggs said:

Quartararo had a bit of a flat qualifying.... hopefully he'll do a bastianini and get me loads of position gained points 😆

Stupid Quartararo 

• Like 1