MFN

Korben

Guest akey
back on topic!!!!!

I should be easy to spot mate look for an 08 fazer thou with CMC demonstrator on the tank and CMC on the screen!!!!!

posh sod :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: .................if i can get i'll be on an old black kwak.....................won't park near akey's tho...........i might get on the wrong bike by mistake :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Posh sod indeed, if only I had an 08 bike (it wouldnt be a fazer though!). The key bit is the big white demonstrater on the tank :roll:

Will be good to see ya there steve if ya make it :D

Sorry to sound a bit thick but where exactly is the MFN, can you give me a post code and I`ll see how far it would be for me to get to after work.

Cheers

Sorry to sound a bit thick but where exactly is the MFN, can you give me a post code and I`ll see how far it would be for me to get to after work.

Cheers

here you go:

Shipley Gate

Nottingham

NG16 3JE

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=NG16+3JE&ie=UTF8&ll=52.98472,-1.326942&spn=0.073065,0.159988&z=13

takes me about 20 mins from my house...

Guest akey

Cheers

What time do you finish work mate, I am heading up the M1 from watford on Wed so could meet you on the way if times suit.

right then

That sounds like a plan.

If nman1 isn't too lazy to ride up, maybe he'll fancy swinging past mine on the way and we can go up in group?

Willow - ok if I pm you my number just incase? Nowt worse than standing round as Billy no-mates all night :P

Just done the route planner and gives about 80miles from mine. Bit too far for a mid week ride. Akey/Ian I`ll give it a miss this time as I`m picking up the new baby from Peterborough that night. Was more thinking of a weekend meet perhaps.

Ride safe guys and gals and enjoy.

Akey, next time you go North or South, go along the A1 and call in for a ride around our neck of the woods. Grumpy and me will show you some good flat, fast roads.

Failing that mate, we could meet you somewhere else, and ride there together.

I'm coming from the SE side of notts... if anyone's coming from that general direction, perhaps we could meet en route?

Failing that mate, we could meet you somewhere else, and ride there together.

I'm coming from the SE side of notts... if anyone's coming from that general direction, perhaps we could meet en route?

Might be worth simply meeting at Ikea in the car park. Only a short bimble up the road then.

okies.. I finish work at 5:30, so earliest "I" can get there is probably 6pm...

I'll be going as well with SK, I doubt you can miss me though with my L plates and beacon.

Edited by ginjaninja

Happy to meet at yours again if you want?

I have a nice route down to Matlock now which avoids 90% of the overly policed A6 (Not that I ever break the speed limit officer...... You know I don't think I could say that with a straight face) so I would be happy with that.

Up to you though.

Guest akey

When everyone knows where they are meeting, post on here and I will look at where to meet you (will depend on times etc) but I expect to be able to be at MFN for 1900 - 1930 ish.

I have a nice route down to Matlock now which avoids 90% of the overly policed A6 (Not that I ever break the speed limit officer...... You know I don't think I could say that with a straight face) so I would be happy with that.

Up to you though.

Fine with me hunni. Same time?

Up to you though.

6pm. Sounds good!!

Up to you though.

6pm. Sounds good!!

What time would you say you get to Ikea.. 6:45ish?