Looking for a new intercom system...

I really can`t fault the lexins and my bettr half still uses one which pairs to my Sena easily and as an intercom works well.

Obviously for the other functions I can`t comment but the price advantage is well worth a go.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ian

As a miserable misanthrope I don’t wish to communicate ‘bike to bike’ but I would like to be able to listen to satnav instructions from my phone ... so what would be the options under £50?

1 hour ago, Mickly said:

As a miserable misanthrope I don’t wish to communicate ‘bike to bike’ but I would like to be able to listen to satnav instructions from my phone ... so what would be the options under £50?

I use a pair of bluetooth earbuds they cost about £20 from Argos or Sainsburys, good battery life JLab I think they are.

23 minutes ago, dynax said:

I use a pair of bluetooth earbuds they cost about £20 from Argos or Sainsburys, good battery life JLab I think they are.

Thanks, but I think I should have said that I wear custom ear plugs, so ear buds aren’t an option.

1 hour ago, jedibiker said:

just got some lexins, found some on ebay, they do sound very good and much better

How much did you pay?

Hope you get on with them !

I found them surprisingly good and I keep suggesting them in case it saves others money lol.

Also when I bought mine they offered a free set of spare speakers and mic if you left a review.

2 years on and I am using a Sena and my other half is still using the Lexin.

Cheers

Ian

• 1 month later...

I had a set of sena, lasted but broke in the end, i just got a cheap pair off ebay just for rider to passenger, they work fine, never buy sena again after using these tbh