Covid certificates

Six30

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

members of a motorcycle forum will applaud motorcycling getting banned....

TROOPER 74...

103098380_3539974809364989_2622965149329260544_n.jpg

AAAGGGHHH ... you win Number 6 .... Accepting all the constraints that this facist government are putting on our lives ... “ covid passports .. great idea “ as some have said ... why not accept banning motorcycles ..after all SOME are happy to accept muzzles, the abuse of children in schools (masks), a government that will not let you get your hair cut !!!!  ( That has to be Herr Himmler ... or Gove as we know him ....)... 

Know it’s 8 months early .. but you’ve already got my vote for TOTY .... respect ...

Context thing ... i have a bottle of red wine ..Shiraz ... my first alcohol since the 13th of February .... possibly the last for a few months ... Cheers Chaps ...

( “Chaps" is a non gender specific honorific or greeting. Your home may be at risk if you answer this post. Terns are small birds and have no contact with conditions. Nothing applies. )

19 minutes ago, Trooper74 said:

AAAGGGHHH ... you win Number 6 .... Accepting all the constraints that this facist government are putting on our lives ... “ covid passports .. great idea “ as some have said ... why not accept banning motorcycles ..after all SOME are happy to accept muzzles, the abuse of children in schools (masks), a government that will not let you get your hair cut !!!!  ( That has to be Herr Himmler ... or Gove as we know him ....)... 

Know it’s 8 months early .. but you’ve already got my vote for TOTY .... respect ...

Context thing ... i have a bottle of red wine ..Shiraz ... my first alcohol since the 13th of February .... possibly the last for a few months ... Cheers Chaps ...

( “Chaps" is a non gender specific honorific or greeting. Your home may be at risk if you answer this post. Terns are small birds and have no contact with conditions. Nothing applies. )

if you ever need to talk , im always here.

2 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

I'm on strike (i.e. still recovering from that fat lip you gave me last week! @Stu). :up:

Get back working otherwise you will get another one 👊 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Stu said:

Now now boys! play nicely otherwise I will send @rennie in! and if that doesn't work I will send @Tiggie who will edit your posts and then @Benderwill come in pissed up and make you all flounce! he has the super powers you know :popcorn:

Stu is not a Twat

Edited by Tiggie
By orders of Stu (The Twat)
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Six30 said:

had 32 at my dads and kent police did'nt turn up .... why did'nt you have more seeing as mass gatherings are ok in your book ?

sorry for your loss

and breath ... i never noticed this post until 30 seconds ago  ... somebody noticed ... thank you 6... Genuinely..

She was 62 year old, daughter picked her up from TESCO in Bexhill as she was  a bit breathless  ... Daughter (a nurse ) drove her to the A&E at the Conquest in Hastings ... she died on the way ...

She’d been very ill for 12 months ... liver failure ... but never “bothered“ the GP ... they where all SO busy ...

The children ( children .. 42, 39, 36 ) wanted an inquiry, legal action ... I talked them down, she would still be dead .... 

No mention of C-19 on the death certificate .. .

Just as well really ....

Edited by Trooper74
  • Sad 1