Just a little input needed_002

Guest r.ellis7688

<t>What's the bike for me?</t>  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What's the bike for me?

• Jinlun JL 125cc
    • Suzuki Marauder 125cc

Hey folks,

I've got a similar thread running titled "Just a little input needed", however it won't let me add a Poll Question to an existing post!

The long and short of it is that i'm stuck between getting a Jinlun JL 125cc and a Suzuki Marauder 125cc when I've done my CBT (31st May). I haven't actually seen either of them in person, but I'd like a bike that isn't too small, as I'm 6'4", don't want to look like a clown! Anyway, I'm rambling...

Suzuki for quality and resale value.

My wife has one and she likes it a lot. I have ridden it around a fair bit (even a 10 mile ride on the motorway getting it home!) and it is pretty fun to ride on actually. I'm 6'2'' and have no trouble with it. The feet forward position and low seat height makes it fairly comfy.

jinlun is chinese is it not? SUZUKI DEFINATLEY!!!! plus the marauder was one of my choices before i settled on the honda shadow vt125, was quite close though