motorcycle mover suggestions

Ian Frog

Hi Guys

I am going to ask for your collective knowledge.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a motorcycle transport company who can be trusted to move a 2004 ZRX1200 and a 2005 Hayabusa from Bedfordshire to Northants preferably for a reasonable price and with a level of care for my girls.

Cheers

Ian

Just now, Bender said:

How far is that?  is it not cheaper to ride one and get a taxi back for other.

Yes but not necessarily viable with both on SORN and  personal reasons meaning I am trying to restrict my visits to a minimum.

I will be going to empty workshop and collect personal posessions soon enough.

not keen on making this harder than it has to be.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

When I moved house, I got one of the bikes shipped to the new place by this guy: https://www.uship.com/service-provider/344667664-haulin-ass-transport. He was really amazing, took great care of the bike, and even offered me a discount after one of the L plates was damaged. He's in Essex, so you might be out of his area. But I found him using uship and using them made the whole thing effortless. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bender said:

OK, shame your not closer could have got put them in my van otherwise.

Thank you very much for that.

I will try and find a sensible quote today and if I succeed I will let people know if there is interest.

Cheers

Ian

1 minute ago, James in Brum said:

@Ian Frog nothing helpful to add, just notes of compassion/sympathy. Sounds like life got a bit complicated. Hope the road smooths out.

Oh how true lol.

Don`t worry all of my own making and the smoothing process has well and truly started.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

I would have thought a self drive hire van would be the cheapest option provided you have the time to spare .