Registration is quick and easy 

So what other hobbies do you have?

Guest Bikelegal

Whilst we are all here because we love things with motors in them, I'm wondering if anyone else has hobbies non-biking related? If so, what do you do?

I teach and train in Judo, as well as do Online Marketing Consultancy :)

Judo, cool as fook mate.

Play footie on wednesday's, im a gamer......come on here.....thats it :) Oh and the gym , when i get round to going back lol.

Matt

Judo, cool as fook mate.

Play footie on wednesday's, im a gamer......come on here.....thats it :) Oh and the gym , when i get round to going back lol.

Matt

Hi I'm Matty my hobbies are GTA, Grid and Halo which is just awesome. I'm a hard core gamer in my spare time.

:twisted:

play pool..............................not as much as i used to..........got sheite loads o trophy's when i was younger..........but still enjoy playin

Judo, cool as fook mate.

Matt

Hi I'm Matty my hobbies are GTA, Grid and Halo which is just awesome. I'm a hard core gamer in my spare time.

:twisted:

You missed Devil may Cry off ;) lol.....bravo willow....bravo ;) lmao..

Matt

play pool..............................not as much as i used to..........got sheite loads o trophy's when i was younger..........but still enjoy playin

Will have to have a game someday Steve..... Used to play everyweek but only get a game every now n again...

Chinese Kung Fu

Nice, I used to do that too. I quit it to do Judo instead :)

I might be up in Kendal towards the end of the month for a Judo course.

I have to choose between that, and going to Merseyside squad training!

Will have to have a game someday Steve..... Used to play everyweek but only get a game every now n again...

ur on mate ..............still love ta play.............more for fun than competeion nowadays tho

Ah cool, I did Judo when I was younger myself. I used to love rolling around on the floor with big breasted women :wink:

But Ive been doing Kung Fu on and off for 10 years now...love it to bits.

Whereabouts in Kendal?

my latest hobby as of yesterday evening at 7.00pm is to have the police called on me by my absolutely lovely neighbours and have a nice chat to some very understanding pervy cops he he

ur on mate ..............still love ta play.............more for fun than competeion nowadays tho

Always play to win tho..... :wink:

Wonder if they got a table @ MFN???

most definately ssaw it last week when we was there.......it's a bit naff n we'll have to level it but..................already thought about mebbee organisin a lil competetion while we're there

most definately ssaw it last week when we was there.......it's a bit naff n we'll have to level it but..................already thought about mebbee organisin a lil competetion while we're there

Great minds Steve....... Great minds!!!! :wink:

Crochet work, needlepoint, flower pressing and butterfly collecting (as long as they're not too big and strong looking).

Oh and I have a watercress garden on the windowsill.