TMBF stickers

husoi

All,

Following an idea suggested to me a few days ago, I've reach an agreement with our beloved near God @Stu 😇 to make available to all members a TMBF sticker.

The image is the same as you see at the top of the forum.

Size will be 20cm X 6.4cm waterproof white vinyl with glossy finish.

According to the suppliers the glue is "super permanent" whatever that means.

Price and payment methods are to be confirmed but it should be around the £3.50 mark not considering payment charges, (minimum, I'm sure Stu won't mind of you pay more for it :P).

Regarding payment, Paypal is now paying close attention to continuous transactions to personal accounts and their system recognises patterns of frequent and same value transactions and will charge an extorsion for this. If anybody knows of a cheaper method please come forward. Personally I would rather give the money to the forum than Paypal :thumb: 

Just a final note. I won't have any profit on this and any value will be for the forum :) 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, husoi said:

If anybody knows of a cheaper method please come forward.

Personally i'd be fine with just doing a straight bank transfer to Stu. But I understand that could be an issue for some.

Like the idea of a sticker. :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, husoi said:

To you @Stu , probably worth opening a separate account to run the forum and screw greedy paypal :thumb: 

Yes I have a plan in place :thumb: 

Thanks for sorting this out by the way :thumb:

• Like 1

We should all be getting a free sticker...... what with the fooking money he earnt out of us when he changed forum  :shock:

:popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Six30 said:

We should all be getting a free sticker...... what with the fooking money he earnt out of us when he changed forum  :shock:

:popcorn:

You will be after a blue Peter badge next! 

1 hour ago, Stu said:

You will be after a blue Peter badge next! 

nope, ... just seeing Husoi's trailer laden in the TMBF logo will be enough for me .

I know what @Six30 is after.

A T-shirt saying "I'm the tw@t of the year!!" 😋

Living in a free country you will always have the choice of missing out and keep your money.

Don't mind if some of us are willing to help out to keep the forum in good condition and have no issues in parting with a few quid. :thumb: 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, husoi said:

I know what @Six30 is after.

A T-shirt saying "I'm the tw@t of the year!!" 😋

Living in a free country you will always have the choice of missing out and keep your money.

Don't mind if some of us are willing to help out to keep the forum in good condition and have no issues in parting with a few quid. :thumb: 

Image result for what gif

On 12/05/2021 at 23:25, husoi said:

According to the suppliers the glue is "super permanent" whatever that means.

Sorry you lost me at that point, like most bikers i Always Have my on the next bike.

6 minutes ago, onesea said:

Sorry you lost me at that point, like most bikers i Always Have my on the next bike.

Maybe you can remove it with a hairdryer 

Arrived today.

Thought was a good idea to brag about it show you guys how it looks :thumb: 

IMG_20210517_213929.thumb.jpg.3d734efbcb9d56bf11a13df0ef49018a.jpg

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, peatear said:

Would it work being cut out?
So without the white background? Looks good though. :D

If you have a really sharp knife and 3 tonne of patience it can be done.

Keep in mind that if you cut out all the white areas it will become weaker and lots of edges to get caught on anything rubbing in it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, husoi said:

If you have a really sharp knife and 3 tonne of patience it can be done.

Keep in mind that if you cut out all the white areas it will become weaker and lots of edges to get caught on anything rubbing in it.

Yeah, realise it would be weaker. I'd find some kind of film to go over the top of it possibly to replace the 'structure' of the background to keep it intact. :)

15 minutes ago, peatear said:

Yeah, realise it would be weaker. I'd find some kind of film to go over the top of it possibly to replace the 'structure' of the background to keep it intact. :)

If you are going to do that you might as well print it on photo paper cut it out and then laminate it and trim to size, then use some double sided tape to stick it on :thumb: