Group ride 22/5/21

Bonnyboy

This is what does not make sense to me, the junction has good visibility, under the current lockdown rules huge groups are not permitted anyway.

I personally think he was being a bit of dick towards someone and got a twatting for it, then after bigged it all up to his old man to save face.

5 hours ago, dynax said:

I don't condone in any way shape or form what they did to your son, but something happened prior to the accident that puts your son at fault which he hasn't told you about.

Was he distracted in some way, using a phone, having loud music playing, mates in the car with him, no disrespect to either of you but your son is an inexperienced driver at 19 just because he passed a test does not mean he knows everything.

He was doing something that caused him to lose concentration for that few seconds before the accident.

This is what does not add up for me.

Thanks for your interest in the details, but I’m not sure where this is taking us . I am hoping to find the people involved, not pick the incident apart on a forum. If I find them, I am sure they will give their side of the story.

I really don’t wish to offend and am grateful for the interest, but I need to focus on information that will identify these people.

Best regards

• Like 2

I'm sorry to say but what you have said cannot have happened it's total fiction, on a busy road like that where are the other witnesses, other car drivers with dashcams, pedestrians with camera phones. In the scenario you have described I would bet my life that there would have been some other third party anti biker who would not hesitate to stick the boot in, who would have been on the phone to the police straight away.

I suggest getting the full truth from your son because you are chasing shadows.

Edited by dynax

1 hour ago, dynax said:

I'm sorry to say but what you have said cannot have happened it's total fiction, on a busy road like that where are the other witnesses, other car drivers with dashcams, pedestrians with camera phones. In the scenario you have described I would bet my life that there would have been some other third party anti biker who would not hesitate to stick the boot in, who would have been on the phone to the police straight away.

I suggest getting the full truth from your son because you are chasing shadows.

Wow!  You clearly have some issues, so I won’t pursue this conversation any longer. Save to say, I’m beginning to think you know something or someone who was there......
FYI at least 2 people called 999. Also police trying to contact a woman who took a video of the incident and called it in.

take care.

8 hours ago, onesea said:

I have had it recommended you don’t over take them, unless you can do it safely, without entering the pack and have confidence they will not catch you.

I was riding back from a charity event at Catterick years ago when I saw a huge group of Harleys coming up behind me in my mirrors. I pulled over to let them pass. Turned out to be the back patch wearing kind of group so I probably made a good choice :lol:

I really doubt they would of done anything at all other than overtake me but it felt to be a sensible thing to do at the time 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Six30 said:

these fookers was in that area.

Do you hold OUTLAW BIKERS in a high regared? | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA &  Boxing Discussion

"Were feared throughout the land" "Right turn Clyde" 🐵 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bonnyboy said:

Wow!  You clearly have some issues, so I won’t pursue this conversation any longer. Save to say, I’m beginning to think you know something or someone who was there......
FYI at least 2 people called 999. Also police trying to contact a woman who took a video of the incident and called it in.

take care.

Was the ringleader of these filthy lawless scum riding a bike like this ? 

Screenshot_20210524-232645.png

• Haha 7

21 minutes ago, Tiggie said:

I wonder if the hells angels have a Chinese chapter? :classic_biggrin:

That's a good question . This is quite a revealing read . https://www.sixthtone.com/news/1001919/born-to-be-tamed-the-biker-gangs-revving-on-chinas-roads

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bonnyboy said:

take care.

Okay !  If you have the evidence why bother to post on a forum then  just leave it to the police, or are you actually on a personal vendetta seeking revenge, it won't end well.

Also I know nothing or anyone involved, just making observations from from your posts.

8 hours ago, fastbob said:

Was the ringleader of these filthy lawless scum riding a bike like this ? 

Screenshot_20210524-232645.png

That's a proper bad boy machine if ever I saw one :thumb:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tiggie said:

I was riding back from a charity event at Catterick years ago when I saw a huge group of Harleys coming up behind me in my mirrors. I pulled over to let them pass. Turned out to be the back patch wearing kind of group so I probably made a good choice :lol:

I really doubt they would of done anything at all other than overtake me but it felt to be a sensible thing to do at the time 

Some are sound.

Bike decided to no longer start in pickering a few year back. Lisa and I on the way to North Yorkshire coast for a couple of nights.

Ended up with a group of patched 1 %s jump starting the bike with me.

Lisa offered to buy them cake n coffee...lol

Most of the time, if you're right  they're right.

And @Tiggiethey were from Bradford....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1