Profesional photos of you and your bike

Danny675

Anyone in Leeds or surrounding areas interested in meeting up for a photo shoot? Free, Pukka pictures of your bike and you riding it.

I'm a photographer and looking to shoot more bike related photos. 

Ideally looking for someone who can send a few fat wheelies and drop it low in some corners. Having a photogenic bike would help too lol. But if not and you're willing that works too!

I've added a few photos I took of my bike the other day just so you know I'm not a Joker.

IMG_6306.thumb.jpg.a111a9de398b9d17624e30689e8b9c01.jpgShout me if you're interested

Danny

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6326.jpg

Round here they find biker favourite road stop or corner snap photos watermark advertise on FB then sell on Website.

Not that I buy or frequent places that are that busy...

• Like 1

My avatar is me on my KLE500 in a photo studio. I had to ride the bike through a pedestrian zone and into the shop. We then had to wheel it down a corridor, leaving little scrapes on the wall from the hand guards. A friend's wife worked for the company "Venture Photography" and it was their idea for something they had never tried before.

7336610602_eab12eae9d_t.jpg.4cafcb6359b25bee338599ce486ca3bb.jpg

• 8 months later...