TMBF DOWN SOUTH PORTSMOUTH ON AUGUST 17

<t>portsmouth here we come</t>  

17 members have voted

1. 1. portsmouth here we come

• sat the 16
    • sun the 17
    • too far can i crash at yb on way

Ok peeps i have a free weekend in aug 16/17 so i intend to take me lad to the seaside, fish and chips and all that. So who up for a day at the sea eh ?

Can sort out stuff later but who interested

OK PEEPS THIS IS THE PLAN ???????????? ISH WILL WORK HONEST

MEET AT CLARENCE PEIR AT APPROXX 11.00 AM ME LAD WILL THEN RUN ROUND TRYING TO GET AS MUCH MONEY OUT OF ME AS POSS, FISH AND CHIPS LUNCH

Me and lad will be leaving at approx 3 depends on time to get back as me at work for 22.00 and will need a kip

Edited by yorbandit

Meg and I would be very up for that... however, I have that week booked off in the hope of getting to France.

I'll know nearer the time, but if I'm around, I have floor space for 3 and garden space for 2 small tents.... I live in a National Trust deer park, so it's a day out in itself. :D

I might be interested. I haven't got a bike or even done my CBT yet but there's plenty of time for that.

I went to the bike school today and they suggested the five day DAS, so if I can pass that in time and get a bike then I'll be there. :thumb: :D

EDIT: It's just after my birthday as well. :D

Ok peeps i have a free weekend in aug 16/17 so i intend to take me lad to the seaside, fish and chips and all that. So who up for a day at the sea eh ?

Can sort out stuff later but who interested

me and mrs up for that A272 nice route

Can I run down Southsea front singing like this
">

:lol:

if u can sing like that think u just had a tank slap...!!!!!! :spank: :lol:

Tommy rules!! :D Its my fave film That song is going to be played at my funeral.

Will have to see if I have any white trousers like that though. :lol:

">

if u can sing like that think u just had a tank slap...!!!!!! :spank: :lol:

Tommy rules!! :D Its my fave film That song is going to be played at my funeral.

Will have to see if I have any white trousers like that though. :lol:

sorry mate just tried to find an emcon but non about for putting foot in mouth :(

lol that was a mad video i bet he was freezing his nuts of the water is proper cold. a radom useless piece of information for you the house that is in tommy was sold last year and the new people that moved in a built and fitted there snooker table in that house. (not that any of you needed to know that)

this weather sucks!!!

gaz

">

see... now i'd have laughed if you'd done that at whitby :lol:

The boots could have joined in with the squeaking and I could have got the seagulls to do a conga behind me. :P

distinct possibility roy..............can you recommend any good b&b's in the area??????????????........would like to do the weekend