we need to arange a decent meet!!

hi every1 i think we need to set a date for a decent meet always got the alton meet every wed and loomies is sort of halfway but we need a proper decent meet and maybe a change of scenery

any ideas or know of sumin or sumwhere???

gaz

yeah im just starting to go to alton but i havnt been to hayling island in about 5 years that might be a nice ride out where abouts do you head for the beach arcade bit or sum where else?

yeah im just starting to go to alton but i havnt been to hayling island in about 5 years that might be a nice ride out where abouts do you head for the beach arcade bit or sum where else?

hi gary always go to arcard nice cafe there will PM u with my mobile number if u wont and we can arange some thing

will b back on site later

yeah that will be cool i got my bike 2 weeks ago and i just want to ride it to death at the mo lol let me know when your availible for a spin on a nice day and i will meet ya down there

hopefully its a nice day tomorow as i fancy clocking up a few miles but ive heard the weather is shit for couple days but anyway let me know when ur out

gaz

There were a bunch of bikes down on Southsea seafront today, not sure if there is a regular meet/meeting place there.

There's also the Red Lion in Stubbington, I think that's a Monday night - i've never been.

There used to be something at the Churchillian on top of the hill, wednesdays I think - again, i've never been and it might have been a Harley only thing...

I've never been to any 'proper' meets or anything. Just ride solo mostly :D other than a ride out with Kev a long time ago - I think I rode too slow for him though :lol:

lol fair one i was chatting to some fella down loomies on sat and he said that they go up the hill on fridays and wed either loomies or alton i have seen a few bikes down southsea mostly on a sunday but i dont know either if there is a meet or just a random bike stop.

weather permitin im gonna go to loomies on wed and maybe up the hill friday you shud pop up.

gaz

um im not sure when is every1 availible im away from this sat to nxt sat other than that anytime. hopefully this shity rain goes away i would grab ya for pillion but abit far im affraid

so when is every1 free???

FFS. Suggested Loomies/Alton weeks ago.....

The inn on the beach at Hayling was a nice pub. The old landlord has moved on now though i believe, not sure what the new management is like.

Always Poole quay on a Tuesday night. Southampton is doing a meet on Thursdays

http://www.southampton-bikers.com/

Red Lion at Stubbington on a Monday night.....

yeah i have heard a few people like the red lion its only like 5 mins from my house. ive not had a beer in there my missus reckons abit rough but i will pop down for a look.

ive just been to malta for a week and missed my bike so gonna go for few miles this week.

see ya all out