Selling used kitted. Is there any point?

My good lady, bless her little cotton socks, has gone down a size after some serious dieting. Her old kit no longer fits so today we popped into Infinity motorcycles and bought her new jacket and trousers. 

Her old kit is, therefore, surplus to requirements. It’s been used on 8 tours and a few weekends away and leisure rides, so has only covered about 20,000 miles. It is clean and in pretty good nick. The eBay prices for secondhand kit suggests we would get much less than £100 for it. £50 seems about the ball park.

It doesn’t seem to be worth the effort to sell. We’ll keep it somewhere clean and dry in case of emergency instead.

With things like this I stick them on facebook and let others do the leg work! 

If someone wants it then they have to come pick it up and give me cash as its not worth running around and sorting postage out 

• Like 1

I've sold/given away loads of junk on Facebook recently.

Some stuff had been on there so long I'd forgotten about it until someone wanted it.

Bung it up and see who bites - it won't const you a bean.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiggie said:

I cant be the only one who read the title as "selling used kitten" and thought what the fu....!!!!   :lol:

Yes mate, me too. I thought my lucky day had come.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Tiggie said:

I cant be the only one who read the title as "selling used kitten" and thought what the fu....!!!!   :lol:

Note to self. Proof read what you’ve typed when posting. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Tiggie said:

i read used pussy .... :shock:

• Haha 1