Riding into the test centre on an A2 but getting off and wheeling it in

On 07/07/2021 at 12:14, Quimo said:

to all the nay sayers, mod 1 passed. they were really nice about it and didn't even probe me about having a restriction or not. they also didnt check for the insurance too so thanks to all the people that got me worried for no reason ;) 

well done :thumb:

now send me £100 or i'll grass you up

• Like 2

I did it guys! Passed mod 2 today! 4 minors; 2 for following distance (I got too close to cars in front when overtaking), one for using my indicator too late and one for speeding. Tbh thought i failed so i just had a conversation with myself during the test saying oh well i've failed. Also, for the mod 2, got my mate to ride it in (he's only on an A2 as well but they didn't seem to care or check), put my L plates on and then the examiner just got me to sign a declaration saying that the bike is road worthy and insured and also that i've lived in the uk for the past 185 days.

• Like 2

Well done on the pass now you don't need to worry about being caught riding not in accordance to your licence :P 

For the sake of splitting hairs! 

Anyone can insure a bike regardless of if you have a licence or not! not having a licence or the correct category does not invalidate insurance! its still insured but you could get done for not holding the appropriate insurance and not riding in accordance of your licence. 

Now all thats out the way don't be a dick and make sure you have the appropriate insurance and licence for the bike you are riding as if it goes tits up you will regret it and you will also complain in years to come about people upping your insurance by doing this sort of thing :lol: 

Ps welcome to the forum get stuck in :thumb: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 30/06/2021 at 20:14, Quimo said:

Caught by who? the test centre? Because everything about the bike is in order, insurance tax mot etc. only thing is that it isnt restricted down from its full power

Now I know you’re full of shit.