WSBK 2×adult tickets Sunday only

Hi,

I am having to sell my 2 adult tickets to Donnington WSBK Sunday admission only. Unfortunately I have double booked and can't attend I don't want to see the tickets go to waste due to limited numbers. I will take face value of £70.

Payment will need to be through bank transfer or PayPal. Then all information will be sent via email to you. :)

Thanks Kevin.

Much as I hate to appear cynical, you join a forum and your first post is asking people to send you £70 for something that you claim to have for sale, and only when you have the money in your account  will you send any information about the goods. 🤔

1 hour ago, Yorky said:

Much as I hate to appear cynical, you join a forum and your first post is asking people to send you £70 for something that you claim to have for sale, and only when you have the money in your account  will you send any information about the goods. 🤔

H’mm, I thought the same, also how many times could the ‘tickets’ be sold and everyone getting the same genuine  e-ticket??

Nasty shock if some ones beaten you to the gate !!

But as you say, that’s just my cynical view.

I totally get where you are both coming from and I'd be exactly the same. Iv been told by friends who are on this forum that here would be a good place to try and sell them for obvious reasons, I'm not a biker just love motorsports so have no reason to be here other than that.

I appreciate the eticket issue the same as buying something off ebay though in a way. Hence PayPal was an option just trying to cater for all. It would be illegal for me to do what your both suggesting and incredibly stupid when all my personal information is on here and GPS location.

Do you both have any suggests i could try other than criticism? 

🙂

Edited by Kevin Akehurst

37 minutes ago, Kevin Akehurst said:

I totally get where you are both coming from and I'd be exactly the same. Iv been told by friends who are on this forum that here would be a good place to try and sell them for obvious reasons, I'm not a biker just love motorsports so have no reason to be here other than that.

I appreciate the eticket issue the same as buying something off ebay though in a way. Hence PayPal was an option just trying to cater for all. It would be illegal for me to do what your both suggesting and incredibly stupid when all my personal information is on here and GPS location.

Do you both have any suggests i could try other than criticism? 

🙂

OK. Simple really. 

Get your friends already on here to vouch for you.

You can't blame folk for being wary.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NeilM said:

OK. Simple really. 

Get your friends already on here to vouch for you.

You can't blame folk for being wary.

I didn't blame anyone I agreed with them on their points and asked for help. Thank you for your help. The tickets are now sold. Thank you for your time. 🙂

Paypal offers decent protection, i believe. 

If it were cash on collection, or a direct bank transfer it would be sus, i agree. That said, not prepared to test my theory with my own money. 🤣

Good luck.