Wed 4th???

Guest philgale

Right, just going to confirm this to all that are coming, thinking about coming, trying to find babysitters so they can come, not sure if they can be bothered to come, or all the other things!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will be at the Fish Pond Car Park in Matlock between 6pm and 6:15pm.

See ya all tomorrow!!

Right then I think I will turn up to this, Im really tight on time though and may not make it till 6.30pm at Matlock. Can you tell me the route you'll be on out of Matlock so that if I am late I can try and catch up with you :D

Oh and if I miss you altogether please say hi at MFN so I can find you :wink:

Here you go mate

This is from the Fish Pond Car park in Matlock bath to MFN

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=DE4+3NR&daddr=NG16+3JE&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=12.292461,41.132813&ie=UTF8&z=11

My poor directions would say:

Leave Matlock Bath heading towards Derby (Turn Left out of the fish pond car park).

Follow that road until you see a sign for A610 which is a left turn. (There is a speed camera just before the junction to turn onto the A610.

Follow that road until you come to a roundabout.

This is a mahoosive roundabout that joins the A610 to the A38, but you want to go straight across it and follow the A610 still.

Straight on at the next roundabout (McDonalds on one corner)

Follow the A610 at the next roundabout... I think only 2 options on this one. One takes you to a police station, and the other is A610.

Left at the next one (Again following A610)

Keep going along that road (There is another camera just after some traffic lights near a car sales place)

You will then come to an area where there are a few shops and a lot of roads joining. Again follow the A610 at this point (More traffic lights, turn left, following signs for A610)

Fun road!!!!

Follow this road until you come to a small slip road..... Can't help much from that point, but you will probably see a load of bikers anyway so follow the crowd.