Llangollen - Horseshoe pass bikeshow. aug 2nd & 3rd

Well Well Well what a good trip that was

Many Thanks to Rennie for letting me stay over and drink Susies beer :lol: :lol: ---nice bbq and bacon rolls for brekky---shame about the beer glass from one of 'my' women which Susie had to look after-----and errr ummm errr broke :roll: --I'll have to come back and get another :wink:

Nice to meet the folks at the Ponderosa but that Pass needs resurfacing and plod needs to entertain themselves elsewhere--- too many on the payroll up there doing booga all worthwhile

Anyways not a bad little show that--stunt kids were good and one of the bands was worth watching so I did--that's how you missed me :lol: --later on got a cheapo pair boots and mustn't forget me Houdini hug :shock: -- he had to be told to do it :lol: :lol:

try and get some pics in gallery later

shot down A5 and on to Mway then it rained all the way back---nice

Thanks for a real nice day out everyone :lol: :lol: --must do it again sometime :D

I am vewwy vewwy poor so every penny counts ---- everything is negotiable---but apparently not banana milk shakes--

--- but I could tell she wanted me and would of come under my discount charms eventually

-- shame my asian man wouldn't drop another £5 off the boots---tight git :lol: :lol:

Great Day shame i had to leave eary to work. Lovely to see new and old faces and finally get my long overdue Houdini Hug :lol:

Grim missed you at the end mate and justa, catch you all again.