Rossi's new helmet!

techno

Pictures!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p260/technohamster/bikes/20083105cascorossi2_G.jpg

and tucked in!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p260/technohamster/bikes/ILFATTO_G.jpg

So funny flying down the main straight and all you can see if Rossi's face eyes wide mouth open starring at you from behind the screen. I'm sure it will be really good fun tomorrow in the race.

Imagine looking back to see that chasing up behind you. :lol:

The lads picked a good 'un this year

New business idea.

Take photo of someone pulling that face, then stick it to their helmet for them.

I can see it happening.... Then within 6 months it will be as sad as wearing a mohawk on your helmet!!

so you also think its cool then korbs?

Urrrrmmmm. Rossi can pull it off, let's hope no one else thinks they should try...... Although the whole grid doing it for just one race would look hilarious!! :lol: :lol:

so you also think its cool then korbs?

Urrrrmmmm. Rossi can pull it off, let's hope no one else thinks they should try...... Although the whole grid doing it for just one race would look hilarious!! :lol: :lol:

Hopkins ears wouldnt fit

Rossi gets it right so often... I'm am just so relieved there will be Lorenzo to take over the rains when Rossi retires. Man it was going to be boring without Rossi.

Imagine Stoner and pedrosa winning everything. :yawn:

And the post race interviews. stoner wouldn't turn up unless he's won and Pedrosa just sitting like a madam tousauds dummy.

I wander how long it will be befor the old bill do someone after identifying them from their own mug shot on their lid :shock: That would look good on the camera evidence.

"I's not me your honor it must 'ave been a fan." :shock:

i understand that, but he definatly left his line knowing that Barbs was in his slipstream

Riders are always changing line especially on the straight to break the slipstream. Its upto the rider behind to keep a safe position. seems to me barbera was making an overtake and cut it too fine.

its just a racing incident.

Even if Simoncelli knew he was there he can still do what he likes as long it doesn't result in Barbera being put in a dangerous position and he wouldn't have been because he had plenty of track.

I see it from a different point of view. It may still be classed as a racing incident but that makes the Dovi/Toseland one back at france seem very clear cut.

I think Simoncelli was a lucky lad to get away with that. He may still get the stewards take that away from him, it was a dangerous move and in the post race interview he admitted that he knew that Barbara was attempting a slipstream.

you can't just weave across the track like that. especially as it wasn't even the last lap. I'd be surprised if he doesn't turn up at Catalunya with a fist print on his face, I'd be down the garage having a few choice words with him.

He may get away with it, but I expect the law will be laid down to all riders about weaving now. Thankfully no one was hurt

simoncelli did nothing wrong he wasnt weaving all over the track he made one move you can seee riders holding the slipstream too long and cutting it fine.

Just look at the 125's and non of them hit each other and they weredoing it every lap.