bike fest , 7th of june be there or be square

super-gsxr-steve

and i dont want to get them dirty :oops:

and wont look so good with the bad case of helmet hair i get even when ive only had it on 20 minutes!! so dont expect a good hairdo ha ha, anyone got any tips as to minimise the terrible hair?

Good News!

Mrs Sheepy is able to drive again, so I'll be able to meet up at MacDognuts at Markeaton Island on my bike.

What time are we looking at, cos Mrs S and the mini-sheeps will want to tag along the ride-in in the cage, only problem is Slogger Sheepy has a paper round to do before they can leave :(

and wont look so good with the bad case of helmet hair i get even when ive only had it on 20 minutes!! so dont expect a good hairdo ha ha, anyone got any tips as to minimise the terrible hair?

Stoppin being so vain would help :wink:

Stoppin being so vain would help :wink:

Just because your a bit rough, don't bring others down with you....... Im dead arn't I? :shock: :shock:

Barbie, I found a grade 4 haircut worked for me.... I don't see you going for that though. I would recommend you bring a long a baseball cap to cover the helmet hair!!

so when are you going to wear them?! ...c'mon, if you don't wear them now, you never will... I think the idea of pink leathers is wicked

stick your hair in french plaits with lots of hair spray

Bugger, can't get the route to load up!

Am guessing it's going to be A38 to Toyota Island then A50 towards M1, then either through Donny Village or up the Donington Services road past the airport entrance.

I've been volunteered/have volunteered as tail-end charlie for this ride out so if you find a rusty Harley passing you, you're in the deep doo-doo!

;)

Not the route I intended although I think yours may better.

I was intending to skim the edge of Derby city centre, then out on the A52 towards the M1, before cutting Rainsway and across the Alvaston Bypass, then on to the A50 towards the M1.

I know it's a bit out of the way route, but apart from one bit, it's fairly difficult to get seperated.

Tell you what mate, I will have a word with you about it on Sat.

Weather has changed which is a bit of a downer. Might have showers!!

Not the route I intended although I think yours may better.

I was intending to skim the edge of Derby city centre, then out on the A52 towards the M1, before cutting Rainsway and across the Alvaston Bypass, then on to the A50 towards the M1.

I know it's a bit out of the way route, but apart from one bit, it's fairly difficult to get seperated.

Tell you what mate, I will have a word with you about it on Sat.

Weather has changed which is a bit of a downer. Might have showers!!

Down the Alvo bypass? Could stop at mine for a cuppa then ;)

Seriously though, it seems like a reasonable route, could take the old A6 through Shardlow as it's a bit more scenic with some little twisties on it before the Shardlow straight mile. Come out at the Donny junction on the A50 and go from there perhaps.

We'll decide on the day lol

Saturday might be showery but hey, it's only wet water, and there ain't no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing!!

Just looked at the weather report on the BBC.

It has now changed again. Apparently it's now chucking it down in Derby on Thursday and Friday instead of Friday and Saturday.....

Urm, the sun is shining here at the moment. :D :D

lol, i might wear them i dont know, im not vain!!! :lol:

if its sunny im definately comin if its raining i might not, not experienced enough to be riding on motorway when its chucking it down :(

people from birmingham do NOT speak like that!!! :lol:

some weather forecasts are saying its raining some say its not, spose ill have to wait till saturday morning to see!

people from birmingham do NOT speak like that!!! :lol:

some weather forecasts are saying its raining some say its not, spose ill have to wait till saturday morning to see!

Can't blame you Barbie. I am not a fan of the rain either. Kinda takes the fun out of it.