moto gp

techno

The crowd invasion to be fair is not a good thing till all the riders have stopped its dangerous riders having to cross the grass..there was talks of fines when it happened at donny a few years back.

Far better to see the riders doing wheelies burnouts etc surely.

Erm never beaten there on a motogp bike! incredible 7 on trot ffs

track invasion is not good tho :evil:

yeah gotta agree, I think there was a video on you tube although I can't find it now of a rider I believe it was in the 125cc category and was waving at the crowd and rode straight into a fan. :( not good, stay behind the barriers.

yea but if u were standing in the track cheering then colin edwards comes round waving and hits u and breaks ure leg u wouldnt b so happy then would u??

but when on the podium they can come on the track..so there are no bikes to run them over

if i was to get hurt it would be my own fault, but to be told no you can't 'cos it is to dangerous, that is where i draw issue.

Everything is too antiseptic these days, that is why i ride bikes and have done so for thirty years. because it can be dangerous and i don't want to be wrapped in cotton wool by H&S

While they were spraying the champagne last year, italian chavs were on their scooters racing the wrong way round turns 5,6 and 7. How they got over the barriers is amazing, how they got their scooters over too is inventive :lol: But crowd invasions are fine, so long as everyones stopped racing

let the crowds join in. Your sounding too much like the Health and Safety bods. Its good for the fans to show their appreciation of the riders like that and i hope we get the same at Donnington

Hey, I'm all for a bit of bonding, crowd huging pitch invasions but not when theres still bikes doing 180mph down the straight. :shock:

Not a health and safety robot, I can't stand it, I can't stand all this where theres blame theres a claim nonsense, especially those adverts, the woman who trips over the box tie isn't looking wheres she's going, she's walking with a box and looking over her shoulder. Check it out next time. I would say thats no claim, it was her fault. :lol:

Quite happy for the track invasion but let the guys get back in the pits first. Then you can swamp over and try to mount the pit wall.

Thing is there are some guys 45 sec to minute+ behind that certainly havent slowed cos the havent reached the line.

It has nothing to do with heath and safety, h&s dont tell me to look before crossing the road i dont walk straight out and hope the cars dodge me.

Plus It slightly spoils some of the post race entertainment and wouldn't want my kids maybe trampled on as a load of fat sweaty italians try to squeeze through a gap.

Maybe next time on of the riders could run one over bet there would be a claim then!

Thing is Gary, most of the invasion are trying to get to the winners who, because they are so far ahead, tend to get mobbed nearer the back end of the circuit and then head towards the podium area. I've rarely, if ever, seen fans down the finish line when any racing is going on.

Agreed, to see some of the celebrations that Rossi has done over the years is good but it is the racing that i am realy interested in

Guest nastro azzurro

HE IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE I TELLS YA!!!!!!! 8)

Go ROSSI!!!! totally awesome riding!!!! :wink:

JT did good too. Edwards also!!! Like it when the ''happy folk'' do well!!! :lol: