Lay-bying

Bender

• 3 weeks later...

🤣

I agree. I only buy a cup of tea and the occasional snickers. 
Everything is overpriced. You also have to ask them to put butter on the buns before you order or you’ll just get a dry one!! 
Oh, and the toilets stink!

I’m talking myself out of this one….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fullscreenaging said:

🤣

I agree. I only buy a cup of tea and the occasional snickers. 
Everything is overpriced. You also have to ask them to put butter on the buns before you order or you’ll just get a dry one!! 
Oh, and the toilets stink!

I’m talking myself out of this one….

Sounds like its time to find a new place then :lol: 

What about Jenny's? 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Jenny's+cafe/@53.5171556,-0.5234601,17.28z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x4878f1d4d468f799:0xcc60d4e606b7fd89!8m2!3d53.5175628!4d-0.5249559

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Been there a few times. 
The food is good and it’s very reasonably priced. They do lovely home made cakes!

She has a cafe at Hemswell and a few years back she moved into the building that Tran Am own in Faldingworth. It’s an old petrol station (just like the place you’ve linked to) 

The Faldingworth place was fantastic until the guy that owns Tran Am, to cut a long story short made things very difficult for her until she’d had enough. Basically the guy was jealous of the rapid success she had. It was all through FB that word spread. 
It was funny when he started the cafe up pretty much straight after she left and everyone boycotted the place, again, the power of social media. It didn’t take long to close.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, fullscreenaging said:

Been there a few times. 
The food is good and it’s very reasonably priced. They do lovely home made cakes!

She has a cafe at Hemswell and a few years back she moved into the building that Tran Am own in Faldingworth. It’s an old petrol station (just like the place you’ve linked to) 

The Faldingworth place was fantastic until the guy that owns Tran Am, to cut a long story short made things very difficult for her until she’d had enough. Basically the guy was jealous of the rapid success she had. It was all through FB that word spread. 
It was funny when he started the cafe up pretty much straight after she left and everyone boycotted the place, again, the power of social media. It didn’t take long to close.

Yes I remember it all opening and we visited a fair few times before they moved 

To be honest I thought it had shut down until a mate let me know it had moved 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...