few issues with my bike

slugworth1987

hello all

few issues with my Suzuki EN125 2A the tail light 5w fillament keeps blowing but the 25w is fine, a strange squeek noise at low speed from the rear wheel engine isnt starting firsttime like it was 3 days ago hot or cold think the spark is gone. also the battery has a crystal on the posertive terminal.

well if you know whats up please let me know or email me [email protected][/url]

hello all

few issues with my Suzuki EN125 2A the tail light 5w fillament keeps blowing but the 25w is fine, a strange squeek noise at low speed from the rear wheel engine isnt starting firsttime like it was 3 days ago hot or cold think the spark is gone. also the battery has a crystal on the posertive terminal.

well if you know whats up please let me know or email me [email protected][/url]

Right, these are just guesses for this post.

For the first question do some trouble shooting. See what devices are linked to that fuse and see if they work correctly.

For the rear wheel. Check the brakes are ok and your wheel alignment.

For your bike not starting first time. It isn’t the spark gone fella because if the spark went then your bike wouldn’t start at all lol. Prob just a weak spark instead, check it or replace it, up to you. Do you keep your bike outside/garaged/shed??? It’s a 125 for a start fella, cold mornings doesn’t help. How old is your battery and how old is your bike?

Matty

hello

engine starts better cold... its a 2005 the bulb is reciving tyhe correct voltage and amps. the loom isnt damaged. im doing a service hopefuly this sunday changing oil and oil filter as i dont know when it was done. i will also be changing the spark plug as i do think its a weak spark. i put some WD40 on the axel today and the squeek went so i think its good the rear break squeeks aswell but its drum and only when i put it on a little bit. i also asume the battery is as old as the bike but its holding its charge so i dont think its dead. thanks alot

sean

hello all again im looking for a new airfilter i took it out earlier and its soaked in petral so i need a new 1 i dont think its washable, cant find one though ebay isnt my friend for that... nor is halfords or M and P are they generic to all suzuki 125s? or is it GS/GN/EN 125 only filters?

I have searched for 20 odd mins trying to find you a air filter and couldn’t find you one anywhere so can’t help you there fella. Have you tried ringing up local bike shops?

Matty :wink:

hey just to let you know i found one on brooks barn on ebay and all my toher spares the filter is cleanable but i now own a spare one incase it gets ruined by tomuch cleaning lol. anyway thanks alot i also spoke to suzuki and they recon its the halfords bulbs not the bike so i got to riide to suzuki of chesterfield and have a looky thanks alot for your time and help :-)

Sean